Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Im gonna play a game and you tell me if Im close or nailed it

NYCFC fans - normal chatter about Lamps
ignored individual - you guys don't even know anything, MLS is an inferior league etc yadda yadda yadda

Others - He signed with our club, in our first season, its important for the teams image and for the fans for him to honor that contract and be here

ignored - CFG knows whats best for everyone, and the fact of the matter is, he can win a championship in England which is the #1 priority

others- he needs to be here for the first game...stuff bout being fans of NYCFC first etc

ignored - you guys dont know shit about shit. I know MCFC better than you know yourself. He deserves in England.

was it close or nah, im just basing this off the responses
You missed the part where we are all whining fucking losers.

I didn't slag anyone dude, so be easy but the everything going around the subject is negative and that is what we have and are talking about.

I am going to apologise ... The post I attributed to you was not you, though you have been negative about Pelegrini in the past, when he has stated "not Man City's decision"

There is way to much negativity here without any of us knowing the full facts

Reactions: AndreT_NY
I am going to apologise ... The post I attributed to you was not you, though you have been negative about Pelegrini in the past, when he has stated "not Man City's decision"

There is way to much negativity here without any of us knowing the full facts
We're good, and yeah I'm going to crap on pelegreini for the stuff that came out of his mouth that I can see he said. Form ESPN FC and Yes Network. Aside form that Claudio is back and hasn't said anything, not isn't good.

M MrE , what do you guys eat over in Manchester, anything special? Any good local beers?

The black pudding is good (it is a little like pigs blood pate)
Chips (thick fries) and Gravy
Mushy peas on toast (with a little mint sauce)
Hollands meat and tata (potato) pies
Hollands Steak and kidney Pudding
or if you really have had too much Robinsons, Holts, or Boddingtons you will nip down the curry mile for something (often you wont know what)

Reactions: Capt.Tsubasa
The black pudding is good (it is a little like pigs blood pate)
Chips (thick fries) and Gravy
Mushy peas on toast (with a little mint sauce)
Hollands meat and tata (potato) pies
Hollands Steak and kidney Pudding
or if you really have had too much Robinsons, Holts, or Boddingtons you will nip down the curry mile for something (often you wont know what)
Boddy's is from Manchester? That's a nice pint

I've had blood pudding. I think that's an aquired taste. I love a curry

I have just finished work and had an all day breakfast
Potato cakes, tinned tomatoes, Cumberland Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled eggs, and Black (blood pudding) loved it all !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.