Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire thread was crazy for me to read because I can't see ignored comments from at least one person... maybe two. I'm guessing two.

Note: My buddy Andre is actually not one of them and surprisingly, didn't have much of a problem with any of his points. Don't agree with a few of them, but that's cool and normal.

You do realize that this a Manchester paper which comes out in the morning in the UK which is 5 hours ahead of NY.
I didn't mean it was released that way for a nefarious reason, I meant that, that info came out while most of us were asleep they is going to be a delayed reaction.

Reactions: Kjbert
funny how that came out in the middle of the night on a weekend here on New York. I keep saying this, if he doesn't want to be here sell him off out roster and get the DP slot.

If he truly wants to stay in MC instead of being with the team he signed with, then he can go to hell. I'll never cheer for him no matter when he comes. What a piece of work.

By the way, he's on the bench today for MC.

Can someone just tell that guy to shut his mouth? I still root for Man City when they play (anyone outside of us of course) but I mean wow he needs to shut his mouth about this.. Yes we get it you want Frank and all that, you don't need to keep rephrasing it in 32 different ways everyday.

Maybe MP knows the CFG suits are leaning towards Lampard coming back here and he's publicly lobbying to push them towards staying. Hopefully it's a conspiracy to have CFG "pick" NYCFC over Manchester to hype Lampard's move. Either way I want some fucking answers already.

Last edited:
Can someone just tell that guy to shut his mouth? I still root for Man City when they play (anyone outside of us of course) but I mean wow he needs to shut his mouth about this.. Yes we get it you want Frank and all that, you don't need to keep rephrasing it in 32 different ways everyday.
He keeps getting asked the same question and he keeps giving the same answer.

Reactions: Kjbert
@NYCFC_Dan einwindir einwindir Hey guys is it cool if I start a FL prediction thread where people can say if they think he's here for the 1st game, shows up in May, or never plays for us? Just a post with the prediction, no discussion. We've been at each others' throats for weeks. I thought about a poll but there's no way to know who voted for what. Might as well have some fun with it.

Reactions: AndreT_NY
@NYCFC_Dan einwindir einwindir Hey guys is it cool if I start a FL prediction thread where people can say if they think he's here for the 1st game, shows up in May, or never plays for us? Just a post with the prediction, no discussion. We've been at each others' throats for weeks. I thought about a poll but there's no way to know who voted for what. Might as well have some fun with it.
I have no issue with it. If it gets out of hand I can disable responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.