Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think I started this thread innocently way back in November. lol

I just want to support the team and can't wait for March, regardless of who we have. I'm more a fan of the name on the front of the jersey than the back anyways.

Reactions: Christian
Daily Express runs a headline that Pelligrini has confirmed Lampard will stay through the end of the season

and then offers no information in the article this morning

Its just a case of idiot with twitter account wants to break "news" first with no regards for fact checking. And since so many energy drinks and cockroaches fans along with the majority of mls want to see us fail, they're joining in. Someone pointed out that the express claims Bale is going to Man U.

Reactions: Kjbert
LOL if you read the article, its was written yesterday, in the first paragraph it repeats yesterdays info. The title is the definition of clickbait.

If Lampard isn't here for preseason i will be upset, and if hes not here for the first regular season game i will ask for my money back from season tickets.

Lampard didnt sell me my season tickets, but the idea that the two teams would have some synergy but ultimately run separately DID. While Lampard staying in Manchester helps MCFC, it doesn't help NYCFC (and some would argue hurts NYCFC) and he is NYC's player, so i fully expect him to be in a NYCFC uniform in Orlando on opening day.

Sorry guys. I had to remove all this back and forth about Blue Moon v NYCFCforums BS. Everyone is welcome here, just as we are welcome in Blue Moon. However, the discussion needs to stay on topic. We can't allow threads to be hijacked - if we do then every thread will devolve into a circlejerk about how NYC is not beholden to MCFC.

If anyone feels like the need to continue arguing about Blue Moon then please start a topic in "offbeat" or "debate desk" and a mirror topic in the proper Blue Moon section.

and I also want to remind you guys. We review every single report...even the bullshit ones. If someone says something that you feel goes against the forum rules, please report it.

If you can't talk about NYCFC and keep threads on topic you'll be banned regardless of your affiliation. MCFC brought me here as well and I made this forum. I keep my affiliations separate and ask my members to do the same and discuss OUR team. Which is NYCFC. There is another section Football Discussion and Other Leagues where you're free to talk other teams.

Haha, is this guy a moderator on here? Embarassing. On the post you quoted I mentioned NYCFC 4 times and the MLS 4 as well. I am discussing post previously made on the thread, I literally couldn't be any more on topic. Wind it in.

Haha, is this guy a moderator on here? Embarassing. On the post you quoted I mentioned NYCFC 4 times and the MLS 4 as well. I am discussing post previously made on the thread, I literally couldn't be any more on topic. Wind it in.
Embarrassing? I quoted you so you would get a notification and the message. You're more than welcome to post here. As long as it's on topic. that's all that was said.

Basically when someone comes here and the first thing they say is in an MCFC fan from Blue Moon I feel the need to say that. I don't give a fuck where you're from. This is an NYCFC board and we don't need topics flooded with 'MCFC fans opinion here'

That's where I came from, I was reading the thread and couldn't believe one of the quotes, I'll go and fetch it.

"I would seriously start reconsidering supporting this team if Lampard stays at City. I want to support a team that represents NY. Not an energy drink. Not a team in Manchester that is the poster child for almost everything that is wrong in this sport.

I'm willing to bite my tongue over the jersey. But this would begin to creep too far for my taste."

I came on to try and get a real viewpoint, but most people were looking to play the victim. One even suggested that the MLS isn't lightyears behind the PL, even though the top scorer was Bradley Wright-Phillips last year...
That would be my quote. And I still stand well behind it. I've waited a long, long time for a real team that represents New York. But I have no interest at all to support a team that is nothing more than Manchester City USA. Which we were promised day one that this team wouldn't be.

Can we just have some actual news on this? Extend him till February I really don't care about that. He just shouldn't miss MLS games.

Reactions: lostblue
Status
Not open for further replies.