General MLS Discussion

At least you can't accuse David Lee of forcing Nick Cushing to fill out an 18 man lineup with just one goalkeeper.
Yeah, they didn't use 2 spots in their 20 man lineup. Is that even a legal roster if not all spots are taken up?

This is an interesting read:

It is a testament to the growth of the league, and its growing prestige, that a number of MLS guys made their national team debuts during this window. In the case of Farsi, he's gone from USL to Algeria's senior team in just a few years.

It is a testament to the growth of the league, and its growing prestige, that a number of MLS guys made their national team debuts during this window. In the case of Farsi, he's gone from USL to Algeria's senior team in just a few years.
So Algerian nationals can get better while playing in the US.

Last edited:
Took a business trip to the Nashville area this week. Had some time to kill so I walked around the outside of Geodis Park. It was very nice facility and I hope our home looks very similar. I will say their homage to founding season ticket members was very underwhelming

Attachments

• IMG_6331.jpeg
    IMG_6331.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6332.jpeg
    IMG_6332.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6333.jpeg
    IMG_6333.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6334.jpeg
    IMG_6334.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6335.jpeg
    IMG_6335.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6336.jpeg
    IMG_6336.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
Took a business trip to the Nashville area this week. Had some time to kill so I walked around the outside of Geodis Park. It was very nice facility and I hope our home looks very similar. I will say their homage to founding season ticket members was very underwhelming

Well they can't say their founding members didn't get a brick.

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta
It's a pain to get to and leave from on gamedays. It's in the middle of a poor residential area. The only way to go is to drive and parking is minimal. The roads leaving the stadium after matches are backed up even worse than RBA.

It’s hilarious, no one wants the four spot in the East - NYCFC, Red Bulls and Charlotte have been downright putrid. Orlando is close to passing everyone.
I have to say, of all the years for us to finally meet NJ in the playoffs, this is not the squad I'd want to place that bet on. Orlando might save the squad from that meeting.

Reactions: Gene and CCMore