General MLS Discussion

Yes sir
E10B5D24-B30A-4005-92AD-F51285308C6D.png

Going into the break the buzz was the Union’s possibly best all time defense.
Then they concede 4 to expansion Charlotte who also get their first ever hat trick. In fact Rios scored all four.
Portland is the only MLS team without a hat trick.

Last edited:
Reactions: LionNYC and Shwafta
Going into the break the buzz was the Union’s possibly best all time defense.
Then they concede 4 to expansion Charlotte who also get their first ever hat trick. In fact Rios scored all four.
Portland is the only MLS team without a hat trick.
They actually had a hat trick this season for a few minutes but the third goal was called off after video review.

• Haha
Reactions: mgarbowski
LAFC win the shield, Philly probably reeling. Love to see it!

After what is it, 7 straight years of cascadia making mls cup, it's possible that none make the playoffs this season.

View attachment 12281
Well, he was never actually a burner to begin with. His value is in distributing the ball. The day will come when he just can't do it anymore, just as it does with everyone, but we're not there quite yet.

I've seen some rumors about him wanting to finish up back home, though. I'm not sure how true they are. We'll find out soon enough.

Columbus blew a 2 goal lead against Charlotte and confirmed 2 things:
1. We will not be playing RB in the first round of the playoffs (if they kept the lead it became VERY plausible... but they tied)
2. As columbus plays Orlando on the final day, we can confirm that in the eastern conference, the max points to lose out on playoffs this season will be 46. (West i believe is also 46 unless i did my math wrong, due to RSL playing portland.)

Reactions: KevinJRogers