Home 06/28 - Red Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish you yanks would be a bit more considerate and stop playing your games at 10pm. (Shakes head)
This is the earliest game we've had. Be thankful as everyone else here from England is thrilled it's 'early'
Apparently Kreis got torched off the train on the way in by rb fans.
Surprised he takes a train and wasn't there hours ago either.

We wore our secondary kit at NJ as well. It's just stupid. The best rivalries in the world both clubs wear their primary kits. Example: Real/Barça ;) ok that's one example but still, like you said, it's unnecessary
Man City/Man United
Celtic/Rangers
Fenerbahce/Galatasaray
Arsenal/Spurs
Boca Juniors/River Plate
Liverpool/Everton
AC Milan/Inter
Sunderland/Newcastle
Lazio/Roma

Reactions: Paul
Team prediction:

Villa Mullins
Grabavoy Mix Jacobson Ballouchy
Wingert Facey Hernandez Brovsky
Saunders

This is the earliest game we've had. Be thankful as everyone else here from England is thrilled it's 'early'

As I said earlier I walked off metro north and though the gauntlet of redbull across the street as I was crossing to stadium look up and Kreis was also. Looked at him kind of dum founded for a moment and nodded at him which he returned didn't want to bug him for a pic or call attention to him for all the people who didn't notice him as I figured he was in a hurray to get in the stadium
Apparently Kreis got torched off the train on the way in by rb fans.
Surprised he takes a train and wasn't there hours ago either.

It's not very considerate for the fans in rest of the country either, but what can you do...
Ha ha should be made to play at the traditional time for football 3pm Saturday afternoon.
You could have your breakfast and a beer !

Status
Not open for further replies.