Home - Orlando 05/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaka is in REALLY good form right now. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Will be interesting to see what Kaka's playing time is like tonight and Sunday with a two-game week. Their bye next week may mitigate the issue, but given his injuries, etc., I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't play 180.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene
Blue City Radio‏@BlueCityRadio 38m38 minutes ago

.@jrojasa75 saying on #SITC that Diego Martinez is hurt and doesn't expect to see him versus Orlando. #NYCvORL
Looks like Martinez is in the training photos from yesterday, so hopefully he is able to go. I personally would rather have him at LB and get Allen at RB than slot Allen over, which detracts from his value, and have to start Iraola who is prone to physical problems defending (i.e., gets knocked around) or White who is prone to mental gaffes (losing his man against Montreal and Toronto).

Reactions: Jock and JayH
Will be interesting to see what Kaka's playing time is like tonight and Sunday with a two-game week. Their bye next week may mitigate the issue, but given his injuries, etc., I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't play 120.
AAAAAAAAAAAH. Had a funeral this afternoon and totally forgot to make the proper Fantasy changes. I think i still have time.

EDIT: Made it. Good thing I read thread thread first. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: JayH
AAAAAAAAAAAH. Had a funeral this afternoon and totally forgot to make the proper Fantasy changes. I think i still have time.

EDIT: Made it. Good thing I read thread thread first. :D
Liked on the fantasy part. But sorry about your loss

Reactions: Madz and Gene
Despite the game I forgot about already we win on Sunday and we are 1st in the East.

Reactions: joe and mgarbowski
Kaka was playing angry tonight.

Will be interesting to see what Kaka's playing time is like tonight and Sunday with a two-game week. Their bye next week may mitigate the issue, but given his injuries, etc., I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't play 180.

Just a footnote on last night's Orlando Philly game, Larin went down hard in the second half, stayed down and was flexing his leg when he got up. He played for a few more minutes, and then was substituted out while the game was still in the balance. It may not have been a significant knock, but I thought that it was worth noting.

Just a footnote on last night's Orlando Philly game, Larin went down hard in the second half, stayed down and was flexing his leg when he got up. He played for a few more minutes, and then was substituted out while the game was still in the balance. It may not have been a significant knock, but I thought that it was worth noting.
And it is a short rest for Orlando, so that could have an effect on Sunday.

Is that solid science or just drawing lines on a picture?
No idea on science vs art, but by the angle of the body, the left leg appears to be proud of the line to the goal side. Otherwise, he's engaging in a funky yoga pose with abnormal contortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.