How To Watch La Liga Games?

LightTheLamps

Registered
Nov 29, 2014
Anybody here have some suggestions for a guy who wants to watch Messi play but doesn't get fox soccer/any channel that carries la liga games?

What I do is go to Dishworld. For $10 a month you get a streaming service of their sports package which includes beinsports. They have app's too, so you can watch on your computer/tv and tablet or phone. I never miss a Madrid game.

Just as a gentle reminder, forums can and do get shut down for sharing streaming website links. I won't remove the Justin.tv link because that website is gone and it was mostly legit, but we will preemptively remove any links posted to active steaming websites. If you want to discuss this stuff, either do it privately, or just google it. Google generally has plenty of answers.

Obviously, legal streaming websites (ones with licences to show what they broadcast) are perfectly fine for discussion, if that needs adding.

Reactions: einwindir
Just as a gentle reminder, forums can and do get shut down for sharing streaming website links. I won't remove the Justin.tv link because that website is gone and it was mostly legit, but we will preemptively remove any links posted to active steaming websites. If you want to discuss this stuff, either do it privately, or just google it. Google generally has plenty of answers.

Obviously, legal streaming websites (ones with licences to show what they broadcast) are perfectly fine for discussion, if that needs adding.

i was honestly looking for an option similar to the NBC sports app. or, i've been able to watch champions league on itv through a vpn. was wondering if there was a similar option for la liga games.

there are plenty of illegal streams out there, i should have clarified but i was not asking to be pointed to one.

What I do is go to Dishworld. For $10 a month you get a streaming service of their sports package which includes beinsports. They have app's too, so you can watch on your computer/tv and tablet or phone. I never miss a Madrid game.

woah, this is cool. i've never heard of dish world.

i was honestly looking for an option similar to the NBC sports app. or, i've been able to watch champions league on itv through a vpn. was wondering if there was a similar option for la liga games.

there are plenty of illegal streams out there, i should have clarified but i was not asking to be pointed to one.

That's fine, and it wasn't aimed solely at you. Just making sure that we didn't get anyone coming on and saying "I know this great streaming website called www.website.com where I can watch any channel in the world!" etc etc, because I've seen it happen in a number of other websites, and I've come across examples of forums actually being given Cease and Desists over it.

Thanks for reminder. Sorry for any confusion .

That's fine, and it wasn't aimed solely at you. Just making sure that we didn't get anyone coming on and saying "I know this great streaming website called www.website.com where I can watch any channel in the world!" etc etc, because I've seen it happen in a number of other websites, and I've come across examples of forums actually being given Cease and Desists over it.
oh for sure, it happens. i've seen it happen more than once.

So, if I want to watch La Liga I have to either go to a bar or pay for extra Dish World to get BeIn Sports?

I can watch Liga MX, MLS, and Premier League as of right now. Dish took away BeIn from my package. :-(

Isn't Bundesliga going to air on Fox starting next season?

It's been a few years but at one point I feel like Bein sports had a subscription app that was separate for any cable provider, you just paid a monthly fee.

So, if I want to watch La Liga I have to either go to a bar or pay for extra Dish World to get BeIn Sports?

I can watch Liga MX, MLS, and Premier League as of right now. Dish took away BeIn from my package. :-(

Isn't Bundesliga going to air on Fox starting next season?
I think that $10/ month Dishworld plan no longer exists after Dishworld became Sling TV.

And YES, Fox will be airing the Bundesliga starting in Aug, BUT I haven't seen any news on what Fox channels they'll air on (ie some providers have FS1, but not FS2, etc) and no word if you'll have to pay extra to watch online or on-demand. If Fox offers similar coverage as NBC, then the Bundesliga could really take off in the US.

NBC set the bar on airing soccer in the US with the Premier League (live matches on NBCSN and NBC family of channels, LIVE ON-DEMAND MATCHES FOR FREE at least on Comcast, and the NBC Sports App for online viewing).

Can someone from across the pond confirm this, but is it true that Americans have access to every single Premier League match whereas in the UK you may not depending on your provider?

I think that $10/ month Dishworld plan no longer exists after Dishworld became Sling TV.

And YES, Fox will be airing the Bundesliga starting in Aug, BUT I haven't seen any news on what Fox channels they'll air on (ie some providers have FS1, but not FS2, etc) and no word if you'll have to pay extra to watch online or on-demand. If Fox offers similar coverage as NBC, then the Bundesliga could really take off in the US.

NBC set the bar on airing soccer in the US with the Premier League (live matches on NBCSN and NBC family of channels, LIVE ON-DEMAND MATCHES FOR FREE at least on Comcast, and the NBC Sports App for online viewing).

Can someone from across the pond confirm this, but is it true that Americans have access to every single Premier League match whereas in the UK you may not depending on your provider?
Well that's great! Now I have absolutely no idea how to watch La Liga. :-(

I'm hoping that the Bundesliga will be broadcast like the premiere league. I only have FS1 so I'm hoping that the more enticing games are broadcasted either on that channel or on the parent channel Fox.

Bein seems to be dying. Both carriers and content providers are dropping it.

As for PL games being aired in England, I have no personal experience but it has been confirmed in the forums previously by some of our UK friends that not all games ar available. In particular, of the multiple games that take place at 10am Saturday (NYC time) only one is shown. I believe, but am not 100% certain, that every game that happens at a time by itself are televised nationally, as is one of the 10am games. I also don't believe it is possible to watch the other games no matter what package you have. I've read that this is because some clubs, as well as some supporter factions, think it would hurt attendance.