Jefferson Mena Officially Signed

I'm still bitter. We could be winning the US Open Cup right about now. Anyone else on the field could have made that PK, even fucking Watson-Siriboe probably. FUCK!

Or we could have played red bull twice in one week with no back line, totally lost confidence, and ruined our chances at looking legitimate this season.

Reactions: Kjbert
I don't want to get caught up in semantics but Alvarez missed - terribly. Villa's PK was deflected.
Giovinco, the best player in MLS, missed one. Let's not act like taking a penalty shot is an easy thing. Alvarez got the keeper moving the wrong way and hit his chip shot slightly too hard on shitty turf. You guys are being so tough on him for that one error. He's been decent, better than Ned, when he has played. His free kick led to the Mullins goal for what its worth.

Giovinco, the best player in MLS, missed one. Let's not act like taking a penalty shot is an easy thing. Alvarez got the keeper moving the wrong way and hit his chip shot slightly too hard on shitty turf. You guys are being so tough on him for that one error. He's been decent, better than Ned, when he has played. His free kick led to the Mullins goal for what its worth.

I like Alvarez and prefer him over any of the glory boys, but to say that he and Villa missed PK's and insinuate that they missed them in a similar fashion...just have to disagree on principle.

Reactions: Gavin23
Alvarez has been one of the more underrated and under utilized players in the first half of our season. He actually crossed balls into the box, too bad Nemec didnt play then to receive them maybe we would of had more goals. Hes way better and cheaper then any of Kreis's loverboys.

Reactions: Kjbert and gbservis
From what I heard from a buddy of mine, he's an extremely aggressive defender but doesn't go overboard.... Man we need someone like this three months ago.

Reactions: Kjbert
CKiYpgoVEAEIorE.jpg