Let's Make The Black Away Jersey Our Only Jersey

I was surprised to see so much blue at Nevada Smiths:
B_nTqz_WYAAPsCO.jpg:large
That must be how TR members decided to express their outrage, per the Fat Frank Press Release.

You can get customization on the replica, not sure why it's not available on the authentic:

http://www.fanatics.com/MLS_New_Yor..._2015_Secondary_Replica_Custom_Jersey_-_Black

Also looks like they're down to S/M/L on authentic. I did speak to Upper 90 and while they do not have black jerseys, they do have name and number sets for Mix, Villa, and Lampard. So you could purchase from fanatics and bring it to Upper 90 for customization. The alternative is to wait until all inclusive option is avaialable online. All depends just how OCD you are about these things.

I went with replica customization from Fanatics as I've loved dealing with them thus far.

I ordered mine at 5:30 am thanks to Buckley Buckley , free 2 day shipping with Shoprunner. It's already shipped.

Meanwhile, at NYCFC.com/Shop, shit is still processing.

Called Dallas Cowboys FC this morning and they said my order from 2/13 (still "processing" online) should ship by Wednesday, 3/11

I ordered mine at 5:30 am thanks to Buckley Buckley , free 2 day shipping with Shoprunner. It's already shipped.

Meanwhile, at NYCFC.com/Shop, shit is still processing.
Damn. I totally blew it on the shipping. Fanatics had had free shipping AND Shoprunner had free shipping. It's all good, though. I ordered a beanie from Fanatics and it got here in three days.

Reactions: Goodfella
Called Dallas Cowboys FC this morning and they said my order from 2/13 (still "processing" online) should ship by Wednesday, 3/11
I just called them as well. They are supposed to call me back this afternoon to let me know when mine will ship.

Why in the hell would they not use the manufacturer to just make "custom" shirts before hand? It blows my mind that they are applying these one by one. Why would anyone do that? It just seems crazy when you could do a run of a few thousand for Mix and Villa pretty easily.

Have you guys asked them why there is such a delay with the pre-orders and why we can't find the jersey anywhere in NYC?

I just called them as well. They are supposed to call me back this afternoon to let me know when mine will ship.

Why in the hell would they not use the manufacturer to just make "custom" shirts before hand? It blows my mind that they are applying these one by one. Why would anyone do that? It just seems crazy when you could do a run of a few thousand for Mix and Villa pretty easily.

in my case, it's a truly custom kit so pre-made wouldn't have helped "Bronx FSC" #15

Have you guys asked them why there is such a delay with the pre-orders and why we can't find the jersey anywhere in NYC?

Based on Darrell's lack of enthusiasm when he answered my call, I wasn't convinced he was the guy with the answers....

Reactions: Drainyoo
Hi folks, I hope you guys don't mind me posting a message on here. I am a Man City fan, born and bred in Manchester but now living in Jersey (the old one near France, not the new one). I just wanted to say that I understand how you guys might resent the sky blue colour and want to establish your own identity, completely understand. But your team is our team too, we really want to see nycfc do really well and support you guys all the way. I know the Lampard thing hasn't been ideal but you will be getting a class player, will be sorry to see him leave but hope he helps bring much success along with your homegrown stars. Best of luck for the season, will be watching every game, hope to get over and see one live soon. With you all the way!

Reactions: Goodfella
Wrong thread.

Hi folks, I hope you guys don't mind me posting a message on here. I am a Man City fan, born and bred in Manchester but now living in Jersey (the old one near France, not the new one). I just wanted to say that I understand how you guys might resent the sky blue colour and want to establish your own identity, completely understand. But your team is our team too, we really want to see nycfc do really well and support you guys all the way. I know the Lampard thing hasn't been ideal but you will be getting a class player, will be sorry to see him leave but hope he helps bring much success along with your homegrown stars. Best of luck for the season, will be watching every game, hope to get over and see one live soon. With you all the way!

I have not read all the posts here, but I am concerned about anyone liking the home kit - are you Man City fans or are you NYCFC fans??? Even if I were a Man City fan, I would hate the home kit as an unoriginal knock-off. Management lied about building a NY team for NY. The home kit proves that we are nothing more than a Man City marketing strategy in the US. We deserve and should get out own home kit. This is a total disgrace.

Reactions: Nope and NYCFCFan10
I have not read all the posts here, but I am concerned about anyone liking the home kit - are you Man City fans or are you NYCFC fans??? Even if I were a Man City fan, I would hate the home kit as an unoriginal knock-off. Management lied about building a NY team for NY. The home kit proves that we are nothing more than a Man City marketing strategy in the US. We deserve and should get out own home kit. This is a total disgrace.
I like the home kit

Too late now season has already started