Man City Discussion

Villa are looking like a decent bet to go down this year, besides Grealish and Agbonlahor the core of that attack is gone. Feel sorry for Micah.

I guess the last major target on the board's radar is De Bruyne, but that doesn't seem likely unless they really push the boat out. He looked great last season but not sure we need another player in that role anyway. I guess you could move on Jovetic but I'm hopeful he can stay fit this season.

The Pogba deal is back on the table, the guy that won the Barcelona Presidential election is the man that said he was not interested in taking Pogba from Juventus as he was 'not mature enough' for them, Bartomeu I think is his name.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us line up with Pogba AND de Bruyne in 3 weeks time. That would be immense.

The match on Friday morning against Real Madrid (in Australia) will be televised here. 6am on Fox Sports 1. Get up early, watch the match, head in to work, no problem.

Delph injured his hamstring.

*Not sure how it happened or how long he is expected to be out. I just read a headline on bleacher report.*

Delph injured his hamstring.

*Not sure how it happened or how long he is expected to be out. I just read a headline on bleacher report.*
18th minute I think, was carried off the pitch. He was up and walking around a bit later though but was definitely not looking too good.

Hello Everyone,

Since I've really gotten into soccer this year beginning with NYCFC, I think it's time to follow the Premier League closer and follow a team. While a club in London would be the best to support (i.e. travel, etc.), I think for synergy purposes, I think it would be wise to follow Man City, Blue Moon and all (I already have the song stuck in my head). I'd like to get the new away kit (love the original one with the moon across the chest, okay with it just on the sleeves now), but I don't know what player to get. There's Aguero, Toure, Kompany, a lot of good choices.

Also, does anyone stateside have a Cityzens subscription to Man City? I know you have to pay for it, so I wonder if its worth it for a Yank.

Also, does anyone stateside have a Cityzens subscription to Man City? I know you have to pay for it, so I wonder if its worth it for a Yank.
I have a Man City Cityzens account. It was free though so I'm not sure what you mean by a subscription. I think I automatically got the account when I made a store account when bought a jersey a bunch of years ago. I don't really have any use for it but I suppose if I ever go see a match there I'll be able to (finally!) get a few points. That big ol' zero is bugging me!

Reactions: Sabbs flying foot
I have a Man City Cityzens account. It was free though so I'm not sure what you mean by a subscription. I think I automatically got the account when I made a store account when bought a jersey a bunch of years ago. I don't really have any use for it but I suppose if I ever go see a match there I'll be able to (finally!) get a few points. That big ol' zero is bugging me!

It's 35 pounds per year now...
http://beacityzen.mcfc.co.uk

Hmmmm. I went to check last night and was able to log in with my Cityzens credentials and it appeared I would be able to buy tickets, etc. But it did also want me to buy my yearly membership as well. So maybe you can get tickets without it but you wouldn't get points for it? Honestly it was hard to tell. In fact, it's sort of *always* been hard to tell if anyone who wants to can just go and buy a ticket for a match or if you need to first pay to join and then buy a ticket. But that might only apply to seasoncards maybe.

Either it's not really clear at all or it's just something that everybody already knows so they don't bother to explain it. Sort of like the zebra stripe crosswalks where Americans stand there waiting for a non-existent traffic light to change. Or like trying to understand cricket.

The actual MCFC card is £35. This is because it also serves as your access to the stadium, so it is effectively a club membership, not just a promotional scheme. You can use plenty of the more generic non-match-related stuff for free.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ty-agree-new-contract-latest-details-reaction

Pelegríni has extended his stay in charge of the boys at the Ethiad for another year through 2017.

What does this mean for the rumors that Pep was going to take over after already signing on to become coach in 2017?

Probably means he hasn't signed a pre-contract, though no doubt they still think he's interested. A one year extension to a contract which was going to expire in 10 months is not exactly a statement of permanence.

Nice gesture by city ,aguero has changed his no from 16 to 10 for this season.
Any fans that have bought the new home shirt can either return the shirt for a swap or keep it and aguero will autograph it and return it to you.
A class gesture.

I find it interesting that Man City and Melbourne City both have Cityzens memberships available for sale to people who don't have season tickets. Melbourne even has a special international price. At NYCFC, however, Cityzens is solely for STHs and cannot be separately purchased. I wonder is this will change next year after the initial Founding Member first year STH push?

I find it interesting that Man City and Melbourne City both have Cityzens memberships available for sale to people who don't have season tickets. Melbourne even has a special international price. At NYCFC, however, Cityzens is solely for STHs and cannot be separately purchased. I wonder is this will change next year after the initial Founding Member first year STH push?
All the season tickets about 40.000 are sold out at city every season card holder is automatically a cityzens .
For £35 you can become a cityzens and get a plastic swipe card that let's you get £5 off every ticket you buy.
Your ticket is electronically loaded onto your card and you swipe yourself in at the ground.

Well, Edin Dzeko has passed his medical so only a matter of time now.
Favourite memory was when we scored the 6th against utd. He ran to the away fans, looked at his fingers and showed us the score. Magical.
Thanks for the memories Edin- haha, check the empty seats!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Will always be a mixture of the 13th May 2012 goal and the four at Spurs for me. His last goal in the Spurs game was one of the sweetest strikes of a ball I've ever seen.

Reactions: Sabbs flying foot