Manuel Pellegrini: I Need Lampard For The Rest Of The Season [my Content]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini should go suck an egg. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. The man signed with NYCFC, nothing else is important. Certainly not MCFC and for this piece of work to say something like this shows that he has no respect for NYCFC.

I can live with him being there until Feb, but if it goes past that I'm going to have to give my account rep a call and let them know that it's bullshit.

If I had season tickets, I'd cancel unless Lampard or a replacement player is on the field for Game 1. The only reason I'm on board with this corporate project is because they promised to give me world class quality soccer to watch. If they aren't dedicated to that, I'll go support the Cosmos, who seem to care somewhat about their fans.

To be fair, thats not news. The whole situation is because he wants Lampard to stay. My issue is that theres a legit chance he gets extended to May otherwise either Soriano or Khaldoon would have told him to stfu because his comments are causing unrest and damaging the brand in NYC. I say we wait until a decision is made before reacting.

To be fair, thats not news. The whole situation is because he wants Lampard to stay. My issue is that theres a legit chance he gets extended to May otherwise either Soriano or Khaldoon would have told him to stfu because his comments are causing unrest and damaging the brand in NYC. I say we wait until a decision is made before reacting.
Agreed, we need to let the decision play out before jumping to conclusions.

Reactions: Kubah and Kjbert
Look if Man City really needs him THAT bad... Fine keep him until February, but he better not miss competitive matches.
no not fine if you need him that bad buy him off us or be quit and use your resources. We are not your crutch, do want other teams would have to do.

This would be a really poor business decision leaving Lampard with MCFC.

For that reason, I don't think he stays the whole season. February maybe, but I can't see the ownership group allowing him to miss the first MLS game. PR disaster for a club they've made significant outlays for.

no not fine if you need him that bad buy him off us or be quit and use your resources. We are not your crutch, do want other teams would have to do.
I don't think we need to sell Lampard if he doesn't miss any matches, if he misses matches then yes buy him.

I don't think we need to sell Lampard if he doesn't miss any matches, if he misses matches then yes buy him.
it is starting to look more and more like a Beckham situation. I am sick of it myself already. He he wants to send him permanently and pellegrini wants great buy and you get him but don't say " we want him to stay the whole season, I hope we can make it work" knowing full well that you are cutting another team that sign him has to pay him and is in a capped league, by the knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.