MLS Cup Playoffs - December 5 - Philadelphia (Away)

one of the guys picking Philly that uses “they beat red-hot Nashville” as part of the rationale. Do these people even watch the games? Nashville has been drawing almost every game for at least a month.

other reasons include (paraphrasing a bit):

"the union always find a way..."

"Philly isn't as good as last year, but good enough to win the cup"

"they have Blake who was goalkeeper of the year runnerUP!"

with all citing to lack of Taty.

Reactions: CCMore
Anyone want to predict if prices will start to drop by tomorrow?

Also, who's going? Are people tailgating beforehand?

Reactions: Kjbert
Anyone want to predict if prices will start to drop by tomorrow?

Also, who's going? Are people tailgating beforehand?
I'm going to philadelphia in the morning and then will probably head over to the stadium at around 1, to be there around 1:30.
I still have to figure out what lot to park in and how to park as close to the supporters as i can just for safety i guess

Does anyone if Away supporters section is standing as well?

Would I be able to sneak in and grab a spot if I get early?....(I see a bunch of tickets that say standing room..my guess is they are in PU supporter section or near them)
It's not, it's regular seats
1638541769770.png
It's that section on the left

Does anyone if Away supporters section is standing as well?

Would I be able to sneak in and grab a spot if I get early?....(I see a bunch of tickets that say standing room..my guess is they are in PU supporter section or near them)
It's not, it's regular seats
View attachment 11610
It's that section on the left
Nobody is going to be sitting and there's going to be a lot of security checking for wristbands. The last thing we want is NYCFC fans fighting among themselves about getting into the section.

Nobody is going to be sitting and there's going to be a lot of security checking for wristbands. The last thing we want is NYCFC fans fighting among themselves about getting into the section.
Sounded like he meant safe stnading, which it is not. Doesn't mean people won't be standings heh

Reactions: Kjbert and LionNYC
I know the ESPN MLS "analysts" aren't giving terribly-insightful commentary, but losing Taty really is a big deal that swings this game from one where we're almost certainly favorites to a real toss-up. Philly is a team that plays very well together, while NE was more of a team that had a few star players that pulled out moments of brilliance.

I absolutely think we have more talent and can win this game. But this is gonna be a hard game with a more intense crowd due to the smaller stadium.