MLS Fantasy

Johnny

Registered
Mar 20, 2014
Who are people captaining this week? I'm captaining Higuain, they've been on a tear I'm feeling at least one goal. I'm doing a 5-4-1 formation, I hate doing one forward but I have Keane and Plata so I don't really have any other options.

I had a rough time with fantasy this week. Will be making lots of moves prior to next week.
I have about 5 players on my bench to not have made a start yet. Lets just say I didn't know much going into mls fantasy for the first time.

I went with Defoe myself.

Ugh, I captained him this week.... -2!!!

Got lucky and got to replace the injured Michel with Parkhurst rather than making the move for Higuain. I think the Higuain move will hurt a bunch of owners, so I'm hoping that Morales will score a goal to two to reward me and help back into that NYCFC top ten that I've been brutally knocked out of by this World Cup spell.

Got lucky and got to replace the injured Michel with Parkhurst rather than making the move for Higuain. I think the Higuain move will hurt a bunch of owners, so I'm hoping that Morales will score a goal to two to reward me and help back into that NYCFC top ten that I've been brutally knocked out of by this World Cup spell.

I was in the top 10 for the first 3 or 4 weeks, and have settled into the 45-55 range....grrr. lol

I'm ranked first at the moment for NYCFC supporters, hoping I can make that spot my own for a while at least. ;)