MLS - September 17 - Red Bulls (Home)

That was strange from Callens. There’s no way he twisted his ankle standing. Hopefully he’s good.

Huge win!
Not just because of the derby win, but the standings as well!
We've given ourselves some breathing room to hold onto a home playoff game, but also gotten in striking distance to surpass RB for 3rd, which would keep us from facing Philly in round 2.

Last edited:
Proud of the boys. They brought the energy early and killed off RB. Great fucking week.

O'Toole seems to be very comfortable out there. I look for good things from him next year.

Hopefully, the international break won't kill this momentum.

That was a really poor performance from our NJ neighbors. They didn't have much going for them after we took that quick lead.

Good game. was a little worried off the short rest what kind of energy we would have but they came out strong.

red bulls seemed to sit off more than they have in the past. definitely did not seem very aggressive in their press, which was to our advantage.

great performance from all. our back line was fantastic. o'toole had another great performance. i think amundsen is gonna have to win his spot back at this point.

glad that johnson and chanot were both able to play. i think it would have changed the game had both of them not played.

i was a bit confused with the Haak for GP sub. we basically lost all early pressure on our right side after that sub and red bull were allowed to build down the right side. Worked out, but still found it a little strange nick decided to go defensive sub at that time.

What a great week! I'm satisfied for this season. Whatever happens from now, this season is a success for me.

Last edited: