Mp: "i Don't Know If He'll Be There Next Season."

ohh please come to play on Blue Moon, your one post so far has generated 4 pages of hilarity.
Admitting he lives under a bridge

I know that at least one of the mods is active on blue moon, so they are aware of it. This must be the type of forum that is desired.

Reactions: franchise646
Why do you want some of us to go to Bluemoon for. We don't need to have the arguments we are having over there just so you have Man City fans who want to support your arguments. Let Bluemoon be for Man City fans. We don't need to go to there website.

I actually dont, but I am sick of trying to defend anything MCFC related or put a point of view across on here without having trolls jump up and down.
I am actually agreeing with you, this is a NYCFC forum, so why the need to promote anti MCFC, CFG, or Abu Dhabi related crap on here.
Is the forum not for NYCFC discussion. This time it is not a MCFC fan taking the conversation towards thse topics it is a New Yorker.

I actually dont, but I am sick of trying to defend anything MCFC related or put a point of view across on here without having trolls jump up and down.
I am actually agreeing with you, this is a NYCFC forum, so why the need to promote anti MCFC, CFG, or Abu Dhabi related crap on here.
Is the forum not for NYCFC discussion. This time it is not a MCFC fan taking the conversation towards thse topics it is a New Yorker.
Look there is no denying MCFC is befitting form screwing over NYC on the Lampard thing, there is no defending it on a NYCFC board. So right now CFG and MCFC will be dragged through the coals and Lampard, Right now is not the time to defend MCFC and CFG. You want to try it's your team we get it. We are just to pissed and now isn't the time to care.

Reactions: MrE
So wait, you come here demanding to be shown respect but now you're gloating about how you're all shitting on us for several pages over there?

Explain how that works exactly.

I start here by saying I understand your point of view ref the Lampard situation and any precedents this may set.

But the crap being spouted by some individuals is derailing the conversation from the situation and how best to deal with it / build bridges to complete venom directed against owners, group, or MCFC.

I am on record supporting your right in New York to have an independent team, and I am on record as recognising that the right thing for Lampard to have done is go to NYCFC as he was used in the marketing etc. I still actually believe that as a matter of principle.

But to have the situation used as an excuse to completely undermine related parties in such a negative light as some (not all) have done using expressions such as
" Most in the world have no idea where in England Manchester even is. That's saying something considering I've left nuggets in the toilet bigger than your country."

Is not going to help anyone here....

If he wants to use that language, let him take it where he is aiming it.

Look there is no denying MCFC is befitting form screwing over NYC on the Lampard thing, there is no defending it on a NYCFC board. So right now CFG and MCFC will be dragged through the coals and Lampard, Right now is not the time to defend MCFC and CFG. You want to try it's your team we get it. We are just to pissed and now isn't the time to care.

This reasoning I do accept and understand, the reaction I have posted against is completely different.

Why do the ManCs think the Sheikh cares particularly about Manchester? Lol

Funny thing about a brand like CFG, it is a brand, it can move, tiny little Manchester, in tiny little England, just naturally isn't meant to be at the top.

What's the point of sticking around if you hate the situation so much? Just find another club, obviously this one won't make you happy.

ohh please come to play on Blue Moon, your one post so far has generated 4 pages of hilarity.
Bluemoon is one of the worst forums on the internet. I see it getting bashed and made fun of almost as much as RAWK does. No one wants to go there and argue with a member base that is mainly consisted of fans that have only just started watching this sport in 2011.

So please stop derailing every thread by telling people to go there.

Bluemoon is one of the worst forums on the internet. I see it getting bashed and made fun of almost as much as RAWK does. No one wants to go there and argue with a member base that is mainly consisted of fans that have only just started watching this sport in 2011.

So please stop derailing every thread by telling people to go there.

I give up with some of the logic here. It was aimed at one person who has made nothing but derogatory comments all day, one of your posts two likes by coincidence.

I start here by saying I understand your point of view ref the Lampard situation and any precedents this may set.

But the crap being spouted by some individuals is derailing the conversation from the situation and how best to deal with it / build bridges to complete venom directed against owners, group, or MCFC.

I am on record supporting your right in New York to have an independent team, and I am on record as recognising that the right thing for Lampard to have done is go to NYCFC as he was used in the marketing etc. I still actually believe that as a matter of principle.

But to have the situation used as an excuse to completely undermine related parties in such a negative light as some (not all) have done using expressions such as
" Most in the world have no idea where in England Manchester even is. That's saying something considering I've left nuggets in the toilet bigger than your country."

Is not going to help anyone here....

If he wants to use that language, let him take it where he is aiming it.
Someday CFG will shift its money and powerbase to NYC. Its a metro area thats relatively 10 times larger than Manchester where they can be number 1 in the market, in a sport that is growing geometrically in a much larger, wealthier country. Someday.

Someday CFG will shift its money and powerbase to NYC. Its a metro area thats relatively 10 times larger than Manchester where they can be number 1 in the market, in a sport that is growing geometrically in a much larger, wealthier country. Someday.

Well said. its only a matter of time before the us market runs this sport as it does almost all entertainment. The heck with CFG, I bet that with the support shown for NYCFC there would be hundreds of people in the NYC metro area who would drop the 100 million to the league plus whats needed for the team(yes manchester there is that kind of money here) just to say they own it.
20 years from now( hopefully less) there will be no FIFA which is the most corrupt organization around. There will be 1 top league with teams in the US, England Germany, France, Italy and maybe Spain, Mexico and Canada.