NYCFC Confirm Departure of PV. Nice Confirm Arrival of PV as Manager.

So PV resigns after winning 3 consecutive trebles, observes Man City from January through May in 2021, then takes them over.

No quadruple? No CCL?

So 2 more years for PV would end in the middle of Pep’s last season, subject to further changes.

Yeah. That's why I hope Taylor is right. Give me two more years of Vieira, please.

You got me. Slipped my mind. One treble and 2 quads, I guess.

Then I guess we have to talk about a final year quintuple.

1st: MLS Cup, Supporters Shield, US Open Cup
2nd: MLS Cup, Supporters Shield, US Open Cup, CONCACAF Champions League
3rd. MLS Cup, Supporters Shield, US Open Cup, CONCACAF Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup

I just want to make sure everyone realizes that NYCFC was on the hook for the balance of Kreis' contract after they fired him. They honored their obligation. There is no comparable way for a departed manager to honor their obligation, which is why CFG would require some compensation to let PV go.
I'm not going to cry too hard for cfg pocketbook.

Then I guess we have to talk about a final year quintuple.

1st: MLS Cup, Supporters Shield, US Open Cup
2nd: MLS Cup, Supporters Shield, US Open Cup, CONCACAF Champions League
3rd. MLS Cup, Supporters Shield, US Open Cup, CONCACAF Champions League, FIFA Club World Cup

If the CWC even exists by then in its current iteration.

Reactions: Kjbert and Fake Jew
If true, it doesn't look good at all. Thanks for getting my hopes up Twellman.

I understand why he makes this move, Nice is probably a special opportunity for him rather than a run of the mill decent Euro job like Nantes. But still I'm fucking annoyed.

Reactions: Kjbert
If true, it doesn't look good at all. Thanks for getting my hopes up Twellman.

I understand why he makes this move, Nice is probably a special opportunity for him rather than a run of the mill decent Euro job like Nantes. But still I'm fucking annoyed.
What gets me more than anything is the idea we won’t get compensation for it. What the fuck is that?

BBC5 is seemingly reporting this, too, but I am not sure if it’s reporting or regurgitating.

Everyone okay with Arteta? I don’t think I am, not with this roster and Villa winding down.

That said, how much worse could he be when it comes to subs and in game shifts than PV? Wait...I may not want to know the answer.

Everyone okay with Arteta? I don’t think I am, not with this roster and Villa winding down.

That said, how much worse could he be when it comes to subs and in game shifts than PV? Wait...I may not want to know the answer.
Honestly, I’m prepared for Christian Lattanzio to take over on the interim for the rest of the season. I bet Patrick wants to take him to Nice but are working out with the club some sort of deal. Plus, Lattanzio probably wants a managerial shot and this would certainly be it.