Nycfc In Fifa 15

Gianluigi

Registered
Jun 4, 2015
Hey guys,

Just curious if anyone out there is able to play FIFA 15 using NYCFC and beat the CPU on Match Day Live at Professional level? Unfortunately it seems very realistic in that I can only lose or draw games with NYCFC, but maybe I just really suck at this. Can't cross the ball in, the passing is horrible, opposing defenders just dominate. I can defend ok, but rarely can I get a ball in the back of the net. When I get near the box, I just lose possession every time. Perhaps it's because half the team is showing out of form with red down arrows. Where's everyone else with this? Playing PES?

Thanks

Did they add the team as an update? I haven't fired up FIFA 15 in quite a while (I've been sucked in by Football Manager instead). I did try to create the team as a custom back around New Year's eve, but the XBox would crash every time I attempted to play Manager Mode with the custom team.

Did they add the team as an update? I haven't fired up FIFA 15 in quite a while (I've been sucked in by Football Manager instead). I did try to create the team as a custom back around New Year's eve, but the XBox would crash every time I attempted to play Manager Mode with the custom team.
Yeah they were added via update. They're under "Rest of the World"

Reactions: Kjbert
Have you ever tried to make your own custom tactic? You can make preset settings so that your team plays the way that you want them to. You can change the Build-Up Play, the Chance Creation and the Defense. There are several guides available if you need help with the settings.

I started a save a couple days ago by replacing NYCFC with Chivas. So unfortunately I have to play in the Eastern Conferance, but that will do until FIFA16 is released.

Reactions: Gianluigi
Have you ever tried to make your own custom tactic? You can make preset settings so that your team plays the way that you want them to. You can change the Build-Up Play, the Chance Creation and the Defense. There are several guides available if you need help with the settings.

I started a save a couple days ago by replacing NYCFC with Chivas. So unfortunately I have to play in the Eastern Conferance, but that will do until FIFA16 is released.

I've looked at that, but don't really know what I'm doing in there. I'll check out the guides. Thanks for the tip!

oh and they suck. Shelton is like a 49 and looks absolutely nothing like Shelton.

With the updated rosters he's a 59 I believe. Poku is a 58 and some other players have had their stats adjusted. Shelton also looks a little more like himself now

Reactions: HamishBK
The team in FIFA 15 is pretty lame. Most players' rating are under 67 besides Villa (81) so this may be the reason why you're struggling to win with NYCFC. My suggestion would be to try passing the ball to Villa more often.

Hey guys,

Just curious if anyone out there is able to play FIFA 15 using NYCFC and beat the CPU on Match Day Live at Professional level? Unfortunately it seems very realistic in that I can only lose or draw games with NYCFC, but maybe I just really suck at this. Can't cross the ball in, the passing is horrible, opposing defenders just dominate. I can defend ok, but rarely can I get a ball in the back of the net. When I get near the box, I just lose possession every time. Perhaps it's because half the team is showing out of form with red down arrows. Where's everyone else with this? Playing PES?

Thanks
Sounds pretty realistic if you ask me.

Sheltons rating on my game after 20+ fixtures are 64, Mix is 73. My first signing was Dom Dwyer for € 300000.
Top of the table!;)

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Thanks

Gianluigi, paisano, come stai?

Welcome to the site. So, to answer your question, it's pretty simple:

You suck. Takes some time to get good at the game. Keep at it.
They suck. They really do suck. Other than Villa and Mix, they're all pretty unplayable.

This combo is the reason why you're having trouble winning. Ciao!

Who did you beat in the final

I won against LA Galaxy in the Conference Finals and against Columbus Crew in the MLS Cup Final.
And as I wrote before, I switched Chivas USA with NYCFC in order to play in the MLS.
That's why the playoffs get's a little bit wrong.

Last edited:
image.jpg
So this will probably be mine starting lineup for the new season.
DeAndre Yedlin joined on a season long loan from Tottenham. Danny Williams, Joshua Gatt and Harry Shipp all got signed.
Dwyer came last season.

anyone know how to get them into the right conference? tried swapping them for chicago and swapped chivas for orlando and put them in western.. for some reason angelino seems to have disappeared so i cant loan him in

anyone know how to get them into the right conference? tried swapping them for chicago and swapped chivas for orlando and put them in western.. for some reason angelino seems to have disappeared so i cant loan him in
I have no idea how to get both Orlando and NYCFC into the proper conferences. I dint think it's possible.

I've been very successful playing with NYC online.

David Villa is capable of scoring from anywhere on the pitch against lower level opponents. I recommend either using the finesee shot or the flair shot.

I have Mix take the corners with the near post option and Nemec is often on point.

I enjoy playing with Khiry as well.

Watson-Sirboe is very strong and often is able to run attackers off the ball.