Nycfc In Fifa 15

Just so I know I'm not missing something, Angelino isn't in FIFA 15 right?

BTW Just won the MLS Cup and Shield with practically the same lineup as today minus Angelino, Pirlo, Lampard and with 2 loanees (a young striker and Udinese youth Zapata). I did manage to transfer Iraola over before I started this career mode series. It was fun. I'm spending the next transfer budget mostly on defense and I upgraded Mera to starter..

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan

BTW Just won the MLS Cup and Shield with practically the same lineup as today minus Angelino, Pirlo, Lampard and with 2 loanees (a young striker and Udinese youth Zapata). I did manage to transfer Iraola over before I started this career mode series. It was fun. I'm spending the next transfer budget mostly on defense and I upgraded Mera to starter..

Were you using Jesus Kreis mode?

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
What's the overall opinion on FIFA 16? I've got an "old" 360, and was thinking of upgrading for FIFA 16. Worth it?

Share the Ps4 tag if you have one? Or pm me

Is there one country that's been rather fruitful for your scouting?

I find the best players from Brazil, Argentina, Spain and Italy.
Rarely in Greece, Uruguay, Ivory Coast and France.

And the scouts nationality doesn't have any effect on the kind of players they find

I actually play with NYCFC in Career Mode on PC but that's because I use Moddingway lol. Also check Portugal, I've gotten some gems from there as well as Belgium.

Share the Ps4 tag if you have one? Or pm me
I actually play with NYCFC in Career Mode on PC but that's because I use Moddingway lol. Also check Portugal, I've gotten some gems from there as well as Belgium.
Yeah I'm on PC too, sorry.

Never done the mods. Does it make it more fun or more buggy? I would love to put pics in there on faceless players. Can the mods help that happen?

They added a lot of things including more teams, official kits, more leagues, more international teams, updated faces, etc. MLS hasn't really been touched because it isn't as popular but they added NYCFC and Orlando to the MLS league so that you can actually play with them. In terms of bugs its been very rare because they're constantly releasing updates to fix any issues players might have.

They added a lot of things including more teams, official kits, more leagues, more international teams, updated faces, etc. MLS hasn't really been touched because it isn't as popular but they added NYCFC and Orlando to the MLS league so that you can actually play with them. In terms of bugs its been very rare because they're constantly releasing updates to fix any issues players might have.
Why would you need to mod in NYCFC and Orlando? They are already in there under Rest of the World...?

I've been reading about a mod that adds the Gold Cup and CCL. Have you tried that one?

Can you point me to the website where I can get your mod?

They're in under the world but they don't have all the latest updates like moddingway gives them plus they changed the dynamics of the game making it more challenging and not allowing you to get 30 goals a game. I always thought that fifa 15 was too vanilla missing out on a lot of kits and official teams including tournaments and I think that they already have CCL but I might be wrong.

What's the overall opinion on FIFA 16? I've got an "old" 360, and was thinking of upgrading for FIFA 16. Worth it?

No sports game should be a system seller. Buy a console because you'd like to be in current generation. If there are no other games that really excite you, skip it.

Reactions: The Toe