NYCFC Social Media Thread

Asking those that know DisCo rules - if you challenge a red and it is upheld the player gets another red? Is that policy? That could be why Ronny was scared because we all know NYCFC isn’t getting any favors.

Because MLS just told MNU that “go ahead and challenge, we won’t give you an extra card even if upheld”. Nice consistency there.

Reactions: Kjbert
someone asked the sauce question .. lol he was a good sport about it. still don't want him on the field :)

HOLY SHIT THEY ASKED MY QUESTION!
And he answered it well. (Mine was the relegated with dusseldof q) - you can tell that he was taken aback by the question, sorry if it brought up weird memories ^^"

Also thank you LionNYC LionNYC for the pasta question. Made me laugh hah

HOLY SHIT THEY ASKED MY QUESTION!
And he answered it well. (Mine was the relegated with dusseldof q) - you can tell that he was taken aback by the question, sorry if it brought up weird memories ^^"

Also thank you LionNYC LionNYC for the pasta question. Made me laugh hah
Based on how he answered, he must get that question a lot...

someone asked the sauce question .. lol he was a good sport about it. still don't want him on the field :)

Have more respect for him in his favorite German dish being Currywurst. That shit is incredibly delicious. Good responses for the rest of the Q&A as well, actually gets in depth and doesn't just give one word responses. Good vid.

The pool of players under 22 who are stand outs must be thinning if Thiago is getting mentioned…

The pool of players under 22 who are stand outs must be thinning if Thiago is getting mentioned…
Or maybe from an outside perspective he looks very promising. When he does. I suspect our brazilian crew is going to tear it up either towards the end of this season or next season, if they click.

Or maybe from an outside perspective he looks very promising. When he does. I suspect our brazilian crew is going to tear it up either towards the end of this season or next season, if they click.
He's been the most productive or the new signings. I think Santiago is a better player but he's been out a bit more, Talles too.

Reactions: JCMore and Shwafta

Reactions: LionNYC and JCMore
I think this helps prove my point unfortunately. Talles is in the top 30 in the 22 and below players with at the moment 381 minutes played 5 total shots and 1 goal for the season. He’s a young talent that could potentially grow into his price tag but I feel like he’s not worthy of touching the top 30 u23 players in the league unless, they are also basing his ranking on potential (which they really shouldn’t) or the player pool of u23s is small. He just hasn’t played enough or produced enough to be ranked so highly without a small field of players

Reactions: Kjbert and canchon