NYCFC Sponsorship Thread

So, who's all excited to wear a new Authentic jersey that evokes poop on the sleeve?
I do wonder how much they take this into consideration. Do they do market research? How likely are you to buy a jersey this year? Would you be more or less likely to buy if XXXX was featured on the jersey?

I have to think this sponsor reduces jersey sales.

I do wonder how much they take this into consideration. Do they do market research? How likely are you to buy a jersey this year? Would you be more or less likely to buy if XXXX was featured on the jersey?

I was totally going to buy a jersey this year, even though I have too many already, just so I could get one with a star on it. Was just waiting for the first home match so I could get it at the stadium. Definitely not getting one if it has this sleeve sponsor, however. Just not gonna happen.

I would imagine the sponsor had to pay a fair amount extra for the video of El Duderino hanging out with the team.

At least I hope so.
I heard from a guy who heard from a guy......they filmed a Shark Tank update clip that will feature the signing of this deal. Little bit of exposure for the club in primetime and repeatedly on CNBC

I already don't wear our jerseys because of Etihad. I bought a very few early on for "historic" nostalgia purposes but I never even wore them. You will see me in training kits, though.
Hard to say if Dude Wipes would stop me. But it certainly would not help. I wouldn't want to answer the questions.

Reactions: FootyLovin
I already don't wear our jerseys because of Etihad. I bought a very few early on for "historic" nostalgia purposes but I never even wore them. You will see me in training kits, though.
Hard to say if Dude Wipes would stop me. But it certainly would not help. I wouldn't want to answer the questions.

i thought you'd be wearing your michigan sweatshirt throughout the season - regardless of the temperature? i question your dedication to making us champions sir.

I heard from a guy who heard from a guy......they filmed a Shark Tank update clip that will feature the signing of this deal. Little bit of exposure for the club in primetime and repeatedly on CNBC
Mr. Wonderful: So, what do you really want out of this sponsorship?

Brad Sims: Honestly, if all it means is the Yankees don't flush our stadium dreams down the tubes again, we're good.

Ba-da-BOOM

Thanks, I'll see myself out . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
As a person who owns an electric car, there needs to be a better system for charging stations. For those who don’t know, many charging stations are owned by different companies similar to different types of gas station (ex: mobile and sonoco). But in order to activate the charger each different company has its own app that you have to download on your phone in order to activate the charging station. So I have like 9 or 10 different apps on my phone for each different charging station that I’ve used maybe once or twice so the next time I run into that same company’s station I don’t have to download it again. It’s so very annoying. Many of them too require you make an account in order to use it as well. There needs to be something more centralized than 70,000 different small companies and small company apps

As a person who owns an electric car, there needs to be a better system for charging stations. For those who don’t know, many charging stations are owned by different companies similar to different types of gas station (ex: mobile and sonoco). But in order to activate the charger each different company has its own app that you have to download on your phone in order to activate the charging station. So I have like 9 or 10 different apps on my phone for each different charging station that I’ve used maybe once or twice so the next time I run into that same company’s station I don’t have to download it again. It’s so very annoying. Many of them too require you make an account in order to use it as well. There needs to be something more centralized than 70,000 different small companies and small company apps

i don't have an EV... or a car for that matter. but those in my family who have them use plugshare. it's not as perfect as you propose, but it does allow for payments at different stations through its app, where available. sounds like you probably already know of this app though :)

Reactions: Kjbert and JCMore