NYCFC Sponsorship Thread

As a person who owns an electric car, there needs to be a better system for charging stations. For those who don’t know, many charging stations are owned by different companies similar to different types of gas station (ex: mobile and sonoco). But in order to activate the charger each different company has its own app that you have to download on your phone in order to activate the charging station. So I have like 9 or 10 different apps on my phone for each different charging station that I’ve used maybe once or twice so the next time I run into that same company’s station I don’t have to download it again. It’s so very annoying. Many of them too require you make an account in order to use it as well. There needs to be something more centralized than 70,000 different small companies and small company apps
Not at all disagreeing with anything you said, but when I'm up in New England everyone has dozens of apps even if they have gas cars. Every town has its own parking meter app franchise, and every single gas station company has their own as well. You go to a new place for dinner and you have to download yet another parking meter app (while avoiding fake knockoff versions that try to rip you off). Seriously, it's a mess.

Reactions: JCMore and Kjbert
Have we seen the last of NY Prebyterian?

That's a bit of a step down from NYP as a training sponsor. While Montefiore is the best hospital in the Bronx, NYP is one of the best hospitals in the country (and I say that as an employee of a major competitor).

Happy that we continued with a local hospital. Annoyed that their Einstein campus logo has a different font type (non serif) vs the Montefiore (serifed) font. Wish they could've put the Einstein on the back or the sleeve, just to give it space from the main Montefiore logo/font. Will probably get a training top anyway. This is the end of my rant that has no effect on anything.

Does this also mean that Montefiore physicians will be the ones performing any surgeries on the players for job-related injuries?

No offense to Montefiore and the good work they are doing in the Bronx, but if I was having surgery, I would only consider NYP, Mount Sinai, NYU or Hospital for Special Surgery. Maybe Lenox Hill, depending on the specialty. MSKCC for cancer-related care.

Does this also mean that Montefiore physicians will be the ones performing any surgeries on the players for job-related injuries?

No offense to Montefiore and the good work they are doing in the Bronx, but if I was having surgery, I would only consider NYP, Mount Sinai, NYU or Hospital for Special Surgery. Maybe Lenox Hill, depending on the specialty. MSKCC for cancer-related care.

that's what it says in the press release. i'm assuming if there are special surgeries that montefiore can't handle or if the club deems them not on the level they want/need, they'll just go elsewhere.

I immediately thought of this. Dr. Ahmad is the Yankees doctor and has been the face of every surgery that this team has had. I would be disappointed as a player to go from that to Montefiore. Say what you want about the Yankee partnership, but that medical team is as top notch as is available, any move outside of HHS/Mt.Sinai is a downgrade.

I immediately thought of this. Dr. Ahmad is the Yankees doctor and has been the face of every surgery that this team has had. I would be disappointed as a player to go from that to Montefiore. Say what you want about the Yankee partnership, but that medical team is as top notch as is available, any move outside of HHS/Mt.Sinai is a downgrade.
Connor Brandt would say otherwise

The Club just sent around the e-mail for today's game, and it included a link to a prize contest.

I entered.

I won.

same. i think everyone wins in exchange for more information and agreement to sell our information to their partners.

The Club just sent around the e-mail for today's game, and it included a link to a prize contest.

I entered.

I won.

My prize.

A 15-pack of Dude Wipes!

I am going to be mountain fucking fresh for our home opener!
I think you've misread. It's a 15-wipe pack of DUDE Wipes, not 15 packs of DUDE Wipes. You also have to pay taxes on your $2.99 prize. :p

PRIZES: A Total of one thousand four hundred seventy-two (1472) Prizes Are Available To Be Awarded (each, a “Prize”). Each selected Winner will receive one (1) of the following Prizes. Two (2) Winners will receive an NYCFC 2022 Volt Kit. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the individual Volt Kits Prize: $100.00. Ten (10) Winners will receive NYCFC MLS Champion branded T-Shirts. ARV of an individual T-Shirt Prize: $14.99. Ten (10) Winners will receive NYCFC MLS Champion branded scarves. ARV of an individual Scarf Prize: $10.99. One thousand four hundred and fifty (1450) Winners will each receive one (1) 15-wipe pack of DUDE Wipes. ARV of each DUDE Wipe Prize: $ 2.99. Total ARV of all Prizes: $4,795.30. Each Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.

• Wow
Reactions: JCMore
i think that's what he meant. just didn't specify. it's pretty clear in the following splash screen and congratulatory email.

let's hope next year's STH box includes a segway ninebot urban commuter! /s

FlippantOpenIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Kjbert
Reactions: Kjbert
Is it just me or do we have a lot of weird sponsors? What’s next? “Avocados from Mexico” the official Avocado sponsor of NYCFC.