Patrick Vieira Meet And Greet Wed January 20 In Cityzens Store 250 Points

I'm excited to meet Vieira. He was a fine idea and I think will really show the MLS we plan on doing things differently.

Reactions: JCMore
There are two events. This one is for Cityzens. There's a one an hour later for the Third Rail.

There are two events. This one is for Cityzens. There's a one an hour later for the Third Rail.
Anyone need a single for the Cityzens event. My second cancelled.

It cost me 250 points, so I will have to charge enough money to recoup the value of 250 points. So the first person to offer a nickel gets the ticket. Has to be a shiny new nickel, not an old dirty one.

Anyone need a single for the Cityzens event. My second cancelled.

It cost me 250 points, so I will have to charge enough money to recoup the value of 250 points. So the first person to offer a nickel gets the ticket. Has to be a shiny new nickel, not an old dirty one.
How about 5 pennies?

People going to this, save everyone's time and don't ask questions about:

Anything Regarding Last Year
Stadium Development
Transfer RUMORS & Players not officially on the roster

Reactions: Ulrich and BxLio91
People going to this, save everyone's time and don't ask questions about:

Anything Regarding Last Year
Stadium Development
Transfer RUMORS & Players not officially on the roster
Seriously! He's not going to answer those like Lion pointed out. You just know someone is going to cringe up the meeting with some stupid question.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Can I ask him what he thinks about Mix?
Why put him on the spot before he's even started preseason training with Mix (or any other player). That sort of pointed question will just generate a neutral stock answer.

Why put him on the spot before he's even started preseason training with Mix (or any other player). That sort of pointed question will just generate a neutral stock answer.
True but Mix is interesting because he mostly played out of position last season. I'd like to think he has some idea of what he wants from Mix. If he could nurture his potential that would be huge for us

Can I ask him what he thinks about Mix?

I think any open-ended, non-argumentative question about Mix or any other current player should be good. I would share Ulrich Ulrich's concerns if the question were "Do you think Mix was poorly used last year" or "Some people think Mix is a poor fit for this team, how about you?"
But "what do you think of Mix" or "what do you think is Mix's best position on this team?" sound like great questions. If he chooses to answer in platitudes so be it.

Two things I want to ask him:

- How will you balance player's time on the pitch versus playing them at their natural position?
- You've seen two parts of CFG in Manchester and in New York, what do you find to be unfavorable about that connection serving as head coach of NYCFC?