Post 90'

post90pod

Registered
Jul 17, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hey Everyone. We've been working on getting some content together for a little over a month now. We tried to have some stuff ready for pre-tournament, but between studio & software setup, gathering equipment & two computer deaths: we finally got something recorded that we felt was worth uploading.

It took us a couple days to get a handle on this editing thing, but we did record this episode about 45 minutes after the final whistle on Tuesday. It premiered earlier today at 2pm EST. Here's a link to that:

It can also be found as an audio-only version wherever you like to listen to podcasts, may take a little while to reflect on Spotify & Apple Podcasts (we're sitting in the processing stages right now). Let us know where you listen to audio-only's and we'll start uploading there too. For the time being, here's our soundcloud link:

It may be a little low energy & complain-y, but that’s to be expected with the recent form. We felt we had to lay everything out & catch ourselves up to speed with what we've been feeling about the club lately. Future episodes will be a lot more on-par with what we expect to deliver content-wise.

All that said, we're new to this. We do know it's pretty rough and there's an abundance of quarantine hair, unnecessary pauses, likes and ums (if you listen to the audio only version, we did spend time scrubbing through the entire file and cutting out most of that out where we could). But, we're here to learn, share ideas, get some emotions out & connect with other fans that feel similar. We will get better, you can expect the quality to grow the more we upload.

We're still working on our socials, but we're post90pod on both Twitter and Instagram. You can expect live tweets of all fixtures and updates about episodes and other thing surrounding the club on both.

We'd love any feedback on our setup, audio, video, etc. or thoughts on our convo that we can continue with anyone in the comments.

Hey Everyone. We've been working on getting some content together for a little over a month now. We tried to have some stuff ready for pre-tournament, but between studio & software setup, gathering equipment & two computer deaths: we finally got something recorded that we felt was worth uploading.

It took us a couple days to get a handle on this editing thing, but we did record this episode about 45 minutes after the final whistle on Tuesday. It premiered earlier today at 2pm EST. Here's a link to that:

It can also be found as an audio-only version wherever you like to listen to podcasts, may take a little while to reflect on Spotify & Apple Podcasts (we're sitting in the processing stages right now). Let us know where you listen to audio-only's and we'll start uploading there too. For the time being, here's our soundcloud link:

It may be a little low energy & complain-y, but that’s to be expected with the recent form. We felt we had to lay everything out & catch ourselves up to speed with what we've been feeling about the club lately. Future episodes will be a lot more on-par with what we expect to deliver content-wise.

All that said, we're new to this. We do know it's pretty rough and there's an abundance of quarantine hair, unnecessary pauses, likes and ums (if you listen to the audio only version, we did spend time scrubbing through the entire file and cutting out most of that out where we could). But, we're here to learn, share ideas, get some emotions out & connect with other fans that feel similar. We will get better, you can expect the quality to grow the more we upload.

We're still working on our socials, but we're post90pod on both Twitter and Instagram. You can expect live tweets of all fixtures and updates about episodes and other thing surrounding the club on both.

We'd love any feedback on our setup, audio, video, etc. or thoughts on our convo that we can continue with anyone in the comments.

Looking forward to checking it out. I'm a audio only guy on apple podcasts. Hopefully it will be up there before my next long drive. Good luck!

Looking forward to checking it out. I'm a audio only guy on apple podcasts. Hopefully it will be up there before my next long drive. Good luck!
We'll keep you updated on that! Status is still "Submitted for Review" right now.

But, for any Spotify users, the podcast just finished the review process and is finally live over there. Link: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5Wd8VnLoWX1n71dsS8tYrJ

Reactions: adam
Took a little while. But we got an email from Apple earlier this afternoon that the podcast went live and they finally shot us the direct link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/post-90-podcast/id1524060183

We edited the audio-only a little bit different then the video version, as I said in the original post. Tried to get rid of a lot of dead space and repetitive filler words.

We would really love some from feedback from you as a consumer of audio-only podcasts (both of us almost exclusively consume podcasts on YouTube), you could drop some info here or even hit us on email at post90pod@gmail.com. Thanks!

Reactions: adam
Took a little while. But we got an email from Apple earlier this afternoon that the podcast went live and they finally shot us the direct link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/post-90-podcast/id1524060183

We edited the audio-only a little bit different then the video version, as I said in the original post. Tried to get rid of a lot of dead space and repetitive filler words.

We would really love some from feedback from you as a consumer of audio-only podcasts (both of us almost exclusively consume podcasts on YouTube), you could drop some info here or even hit us on email at post90pod@gmail.com. Thanks!

Found it in the search. Frustration in Florida. I usually listen in the car, sans kids. Not too often these days, but I have an appointment tomorrow so I'll try to remember to pop it on.

Reactions: post90pod