Jun 5, 2014
Forest Hills, Queens
RBA is falling down!
Falling down!
Falling down!
RBA is falling down!

Poor old Redbulls!

Build it up with Sky Blue!
Sky Blue! ((or 'Blue and White' which ever you think fits better))
Sky Blue!
Build it up with Sky Blue!
Poor old Redbulls!

To the tune of London Bridge

Blue and White definitely sounds better.
I would change the last "Poor Old Red Bulls" to "New York City". If you constantly repeat the color BLUE together with New York City, people will start to associate NYC with Blue. Further separating NY and Red Bull.

Very true. I like the New York City at the end. Will people other than the supporters section know what RBA is? cause you could change that to Harrison as well.

Very true. I like the New York City at the end. Will people other than the supporters section know what RBA is? cause you could change that to Harrison as well.
They'll learn. Our rivalry is with the Red Bull soccer club not the residents of Harrison. That may be a little nit-picky on my part. We'll have plenty of NJ supporters, as one of them has said here before "I can't shit on my home".

Most of the residents of Harrison arent NYCFC fans tho (and thats where our rivals decided to play), and RBs are making songs about NYC and NYCFC and plenty of their fans live in the city. I was just a thought but I see what your saying.