RBNY Postgame

Terrible match (paging Capt. Obvious) for us today.
Key points:
1.) Mikey Lopez is just an awful player. He is so shit, not just today, but he has done almost nothing to impress me this season. Why the fuck he in the 18, let alone starting, is beyond me. He should never see the pitch again.
2.) Mata had his worst match with us, he was terrible today. Let's hope his great performances so far were not just a fluke, because he has been huge for us this season.
3.) Khiry can run fast. Khiry can't cross. Khiry can't competently move with the ball. Khiry can't hold onto the ball. Khiry sucks. He and Lopez should get suspended again....permanently.

Saunders sucks, but we know that. Most of the goals were not his fault, but he was shit today as well.

#VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT #VieiraOUT

Pure utter shit is all I can say about this team today. Shelton needs to go, Lopez should never see the pitch, Saunders yeah you already know..... Refs were shit too, called a lot of shit against us but not for us when it was plain in sight that the Red Bulls were playing dirty too. Today sucked, I've been to matches before but today was my first as a season ticket holder and I have no words. Also whoever owns section 212 sec 6 seat 15 and 14 fuck you for selling it to a Red Cows fan.

Mendoza, Poku, and Jack need to find their way into the games at some point. Much needed energy from a sack of shit team that can barely keep the ball without wetting themselves. Take out mikey and khiry asap

Reactions: SFphoto
When u are #1 in the East, u can give up a match. I hope it doesn't break our spirits. We had something good going. Disappointed that Bravo will miss next match. We need him.

Reactions: Kjbert
When u are #1 in the East, u can give up a match. I hope it doesn't break our spirits. We had something good going. Disappointed that Bravo will miss next match. We need him.

I thought it was Lopez suspended next match. Bravo just had a suspension xD if he's suspended again ... o_O

Also what was the last professional, paid, money invested team to lose 7-0? I'm grasping for some comparison. Of equal or semi-equal competitive play that is.