#redbullout

How do I get myself one of them shirts? o_O

But seriously, this is good for us either way. They're making a ton of people pissed off, and killing the NYRB brand, and if they do sell they might get some competent owners that will benefit the league tremendously... while hopefully changing them to NJ as they should be, making us the only NY team.

Reactions: Paul and Vito
#keepthesheikh #mannyout

You realize that's not possible unless the Sheikh sells Manchester and only keeps us, right?

How do I get myself one of them shirts? o_O

But seriously, this is good for us either way. They're making a ton of people pissed off, and killing the NYRB brand, and if they do sell they might get some competent owners that will benefit the league tremendously... while hopefully changing them to NJ as they should be, making us the only NY team.

My favorite rebranding proposal I've heard for the Red Bulls is to just call the club Metro 96, with no official state designation, that way they can go back to the NY/NJ Metro bit without the whole awkward phrase.

My favorite rebranding proposal I've heard for the Red Bulls is to just call the club Metro 96, with no official state designation, that way they can go back to the NY/NJ Metro bit without the whole awkward phrase.

Let me borrow a few million here and there, buy the team. Call them NJ United and have a fun rivalry with NYC. Just think it would be fun to own a team!

Future rb dream: MLS buys them and returns to the metros by rebranding it "Metro 96". Petke comes back. Red and black stripes come back. But, red bulls remains a shirt sponsor for 5 years. The stadium is repainted. The parkinglot is turned into a housing estate, (2 story condos), also owned by the team. After the 5 years, the redbulls as a franchise moves out of the MLS completely. In the front of RBA, there is a plaque commemorating the dead bulls

Reactions: CTNYCFC and JCizzle
I hope the Cosmos buy them out... that's a win-win for me.

1. Red Bulls (the energy drink) are finally out of MLS
2. MLS will call the team the "Cosmos", so no NY in the name
3. All the Cosmos fans get to bicker with Metro fans over who are the real supporters for their Jersey team
4. Current Cosmos fan get to explain why this is the best thing ever, even though they failed in becoming a true NYC team
5. NYCFC will finally have some worthy local competition... combine their STH and they might match our #s

Maybe it's the troll in me, but that sounds delicious.

Fast forward 20 years: The City v Metro v Cosmos MLS triple rivalry is the greatest and most talked about rivarly in American sports.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
There's a larger contingent of pro-Red Bull GmbH supporters than I would expect, given how embarrassing elements of that franchise have been. The beautiful stadium, along with stars like Henry seem to be the primary reasons for this.

For me, one of the greatest disappointments with NYRB was their lack of effort or intention at the open cup and the champions league. I really hope NYCFC does a better job with this, and That this motivates NYRB to follow suit.

Reactions: Kjbert and Kubah
Watched about 37 mins of it. Man that shit was brutal. Cant paste on my phone fml but you can find it on the reddit thread. Could someone pls post the link.

Reactions: Kjbert