Scarf ideas

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Drop some ideas and I'll send them over to Prez and he'll whip up a couple samples for us. Maybe something we can do in the offseason.

Reactions: CatNYC
Haha. Do that with peeping Lampard! Or is he in there already?
hx5YA4f.png

- 7,000 Posts and Still No Stadium
- Birthplace of Poku Party, Jesus Kreis, Etihad Island, & Lurch
- Before There Was A Game, There Was the Forums
- We Post Because We Care
There were the Forums.

In a nod to The Others whom we chased away:
Biggest Bollocks on the Web

You know, because it works both ways and shit.

Reactions: JayH
No, was. The Forums are single. This is a single site.
Um, no.... if it was the NYCFCForum, then it would be singular, but it's the NYCFCForums (i.e. multiple threads & discussions), thus it's plural.

I couldn't care in the least having bad grammar when posting, but suggesting something that would/could possibly be printed on a shared scarf should be correct.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Um, no.... if it was the NYCFCForum, then it would be singular, but it's the NYCFCForums (i.e. multiple threads & discussions), thus it's plural.

I couldn't care in the least having bad grammar when posting, but suggesting something that would/could possibly be printed on a shared scarf should be correct.
Correct. Web forums are always referred to in plural.

Side 1: We're For 'Em
Side 2: <I>Awesome Graphics Beyond My Skillz</I>

Ends can have the website name or something.
That's pretty creative.
I suggested last year doing the statue holding a soccer ball on each half of one side. Throw it over your neck and the statue stands on both sides. On the bottom of the statue having NYCFC and under it FORUMS. Then on the backside a simple design with team colors

Side 1: NYCFC Forums
Side 2: Still Waiting for the Stadium Thread Index, Intern

Correct. Web forums are always referred to in plural.

Well, if we want to be reeeeally strict about this, the correct plural declension of forum is "fora", although obviously "forums" has become common usage.

My design suggestion would probably be something along the lines of:

I paid 2,000 DanBucks and all I got was this lousy scarf

Well, if we want to be reeeeally strict about this, the correct plural declension of forum is "fora", although obviously "forums" has become common usage.

My design suggestion would probably be something along the lines of:

I paid 2,000 DanBucks and all I got was this lousy scarf
No scarf for you!
giphy.gif