Season Ticket Holders - Read

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Anyone that is a season ticket holder we will be offering up some extra perks.
To take advantage simply Direct Message me a screenshot of your confirmation email. I've included a screenshot below (doesn't have to show confirmation numbers).
Season ticket holders will get a new title (Seasoned Supporter)
And access to exclusive monthly giveaways starting in May.
Every month we will give away some sort of NYCFC Gear. Whether a jersey, scarf, hat, shirt and so on.

You can also send your season ticket holder package picture or a screenshot of your account manager.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man I keep seeing everyone getting all excited about being a season ticket holder and it just makes me wish that I could be one

To take advantage simply Direct Message me a screenshot of your confirmation email. I've included a screenshot below (doesn't have to show confirmation numbers).
Every month we will give away some sort of NYCFC Gear. Whether a jersey, scarf, hat, shirt and so on.

View attachment 108

Direct message you a picture on here or on twitter?

If on twitter just include your forum name but our messaging system does allow for attachments through phone as well.
Just click my name and go to start conversation

View attachment 108

I've tried to message you the picture on this site, but it won't let me put the picture into a message. I've tried from my phone and computer and still haven't gotten it to work.

Hmm it might be too large a file size. I'll up the space allotment when I get home tonight and let you know.

Just realized my photo doesn't have a URL since its a screenshot so I can't upload it. There is no Upload a File button on direct messages (unless I'm blind and am missing it)

Oh man I keep seeing everyone getting all excited about being a season ticket holder and it just makes me wish that I could be one
:confused: No worries man. With the recent addition to my family I can't really commit 600$ to a pair of season tickets either. I'd love to though.

Reactions: Espovino
Personally I'm not really that bothered about having a title or the giveaways but others in UK/elsewhere might. So in the interests of fairness there probably should be a similar system for fans from the UK who are likely to attend future games. Or for that matter fans outside the North East who travel to NY. Of course most people will have additional reasons for visiting as well (namely NY being the tourism capital of the universe) but certainly after successive visits there should be recognition.

Once we get to that point I am planning some king of award system for people attending games and buying merchandise as well. Take a picture of yourself at a game or in new gear and you get so many points which you can then use to enter giveaways.
This does all cost $$ and at the moment the site isn't busy enough to make money from visitor ads so it's coming out of my pocket.
I did post before if people were willing to donate for a premium membership that would show them as contributors to the site and that wasn't really met with open arms so I can only do so much on my own.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Got everyone set up so far! Keep me coming guys. We got a lot of season ticket holders on here already!

Season tix...done

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    524.2 KB · Views: 86
Just for the record--there is more than likely a number of us (me included) that would love to be season ticket holders but can't (geography, $$$, etc). We are here because we support the club in our own ways, as best we can. I can appreciate the recognition being given to the "seasoned supporters", but I am hoping that it won't cause friction among the members here. Please give equal consideration when it comes time to do NYCFC Supporters (Blue Battalion or whatever the nickname shall be) scarves, shirts, etc. We are all here to enjoy something very exciting and have fun while doing it.

Just for the record--there is more than likely a number of us (me included) that would love to be season ticket holders but can't (geography, $$$, etc). We are here because we support the club in our own ways, as best we can. I can appreciate the recognition being given to the "seasoned supporters", but I am hoping that it won't cause friction among the members here. Please give equal consideration when it comes time to do NYCFC Supporters (Blue Battalion or whatever the nickname shall be) scarves, shirts, etc. We are all here to enjoy something very exciting and have fun while doing it.
This man speaks the truth!
300$, or in my case 600$ is a lot of money to pledge.