Seems Like Miami Isn't Happening, What City Should Replace It?

How about these:
http://diegoguevara.com/blog/2014/10/07/latest-project-miami-mls-team-2/
TheeBlog-DiegoGuevara-MiamiFC_Jersey_Home.jpg
Oh wow! I'm so impressed with this guy. Everything in that sight was spot on and really thought out well. I love how he supported all of his choices on the project with sound evidince. And I love the look of that stadium (too bad the people of Miami would give no support and ever fill it) But absolutely amazing.

Reactions: Kjbert
The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the giant soccer ball. I love the color scheme though.

The logo is ok, the soccer ball bit aside, but I'm really not a fan of Inter Miami as a name. And I'm saying this as someone who generally doesn't mind the FC/United/Etc. thing.

The logo is ok, the soccer ball bit aside, but I'm really not a fan of Inter Miami as a name. And I'm saying this as someone who generally doesn't mind the FC/United/Etc. thing.

Not to mention that it's a bit of a silly name considering that Inter is short for Internazionale. Considering that MLS has such strict rules on international players, I'm not sure you could advertise a team as "international".

Not to mention that it's a bit of a silly name considering that Inter is short for Internazionale. Considering that MLS has such strict rules on international players, I'm not sure you could advertise a team as "international".
Many teams in MLS have international rosters. LA Galaxy has a Panamanian GK, a Brazilian CB, Bosnian LM, Brazillian CMs (2), and a Irish striker.6 out of 11 starters are not american. Thats just one team. Is it EPL, where many clubs have barely any domestics, no. But half the team, through a combo of international slots traded for, green cards and such add quite a bit of diversity to most MLS clubs.

And no one can deny that Miami is itself an international city, with English is barely a 2nd language let alone 1st. And I think that was the creator's reason for the Inter name.