Special Event Nov 13th

The new Orlando kit is out. I gotta say, it looks great. I REALLY hope that NYCFC stayed away from any crazy/gimicky pattern and kept it classic like this.

Orlando-City-2015-Jersey%2B(2).jpg

Reactions: einwindir
Say what you want, but OC has a great looking jersey. One of the best in MLS imho. They just revealed it.

I'm feeling good about NYCFC's.

Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 10.23.24 AM.png

Reactions: einwindir
The new Orlando kit is out. I gotta say, it looks great. I REALLY hope that NYCFC stayed away from any crazy/gimicky pattern and kept it classic like this.

Orlando-City-2015-Jersey%2B(2).jpg

Agreed, it's really nice. What sucks is it's not available right now. Fans have to pre-order it. I really really hope NYCFC has them ready for sale at the event. Would suck to have to wait.

Reactions: Steven
I'm pretty sure that they photoshopped the long sleeves on Kaka haha. It just doesn't look right...

Turning back to NYCFC: I wonder if they might announce a team store next week at the event. Wasn't there a rumor floating around about that a while back?

Reactions: Kjbert
Turning back to NYCFC: I wonder if they might announce a team store next week at the event. Wasn't there a rumor floating around about that a while back?

That would be sweet, and being in NYC I don't see they wouldn't.

I agree.

I'm not trying to be a ball buster, but I don't particularly see anything outstanding here. I guess for my taste it's the reality not living up to the hype.
Plus I really hate that Adidas puts it's bars on all there jerseys. It fells like it's more about Adidas than that team.

Reactions: Gene
Plus I really hate that Adidas puts it's bars on all there jerseys. It fells like it's more about Adidas than that team.

Well, prepare yourself because all MLS jerseys have the Adidas stripes, and my guess is our jersey will have a similar feel to OCs.

Well, prepare yourself because all MLS jerseys have the Adidas stripes, and my guess is our jersey will have a similar feel to OCs.

I really hope that when Adidas deal is up they don't re up. Would like to see Nike, Under Armour, puma outbid Adidas.

I really hope that when Adidas deal is up they don't re up. Would like to see Nike, Under Armour, puma outbid Adidas.
I wish they would go "non-exclusive" like the PL. Let the teams choose. Under Armor made some beautiful Spurs kits last year. This year, not so much... ANYTHING but Puma.

I wish they would go "non-exclusive" like the PL. Let the teams choose. Under Armor made some beautiful Spurs kits last year. This year, not so much... ANYTHING but Puma.
that's not going to happen in any for the American sports leagues, mostly because they can get more selling them together than apart.

I'm digging the Orlando kit to be honest.. Simple, clean, classic. Great look for an inaugural kit. I really hope they didn't do anything strange with our collars, Adidas is hit or miss with them.

Are there MLS badges on both sleeves in that photo though??

Reactions: Goodfella
I'm digging the Orlando kit to be honest.. Simple, clean, classic. Great look for an inaugural kit. I really hope they didn't do anything strange with our collars, Adidas is hit or miss with them.

I could go with the button and collar that Real Madrid has. They look pretty good. But I hate fold over collars, so hopefully none of that.

And there will be MLS badges on both sleeves from here on out. No more flags.

In my opinion, Nike and Adidas are the only companies who make nice kits. I personally love the stripes, gives it a nice classic look.

Reactions: CP_Scouse

I love how they used the gold, very subtle. The gold strip around the collar is great. I hope they do something like this with our orange.

Yeah. Guess no more USA flag?

Looks like there are Authentic and Replica versions.. Authentic has both MLS badges, replica only one. Is authentic the way to go when ours release? Would be nice to have a blank sleeve ready for a Third Rail patch though.
thumbnail.asp
thumbnail.asp

Reactions: Kjbert and Paul
Looks like there are Authentic and Replica versions.. Authentic has both MLS badges, replica only one. Is authentic the way to go when ours release? Would be nice to have a blank sleeve ready for a Third Rail patch though.
thumbnail.asp
thumbnail.asp
Authentic will have the better fabric, and finer details. You can see in the OC kit how the authentic has the gold stripe around the collar, which I think is a great detail.

In my opinion, Nike and Adidas are the only companies who make nice kits. I personally love the stripes, gives it a nice classic look.
we are going to have to agree to disagree here. I'm not a fan of the Adidas bars on EVERY soccer jersey they make.

thumbnail.asp
thumbnail.asp

I personally think that authentic is the way to go. I bought my first authentic Quakes jersey this year and it is totally worth the extra money. I like having the badges and whatnot. I also love long sleeve jerseys, and they only sell the authentic version of those.