Special Event Nov 13th

If they give out free jerseys to people in attendance that would be amazing, but 99.99% chance that they won't

If they give out free jerseys to people in attendance that would be amazing, but 99.99% chance that they won't

I first thought that wasn't going to happen, but then seeing how fast the invite closed it could be a possibility. It doesn't seem like there will be a lot of season ticket holders in attendance. What better way to get people to become season ticket holders than to show off some awesome perks. It would be great PR.

Or they offer them for sale at the event at a big discount.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
I first thought that wasn't going to happen, but then seeing how fast the invite closed it could be a possibility. It doesn't seem like there will be a lot of season ticket holders in attendance. What better way to get people to become season ticket holders than to show off some awesome perks. It would be great PR.

Or they offer them for sale at the event at a big discount.
probly be ready for sale at the adidas store in soho by 11;30

Reactions: Kjbert
Yeah, def, but it would be nice if they also have them for sale at the event for the fans who attend.

Reactions: einwindir
I replied the the NYCFC mass email that I couldn't log on to sign up only an hour after it was sent. They replied they were sorry but it was filled quickly. I then said I did get to sign up with TR link a few hours later. NYCFC then replied "I should be good", and will get a confirmation later this week. Got to had it to their customer service, answering their mass replies.

I remember when the Islanders released their orange jerseys around a decade ago, or more... They had a bunch at the coliseum at the announcement for sale & pre-signed by the top 3 players. You paid the retail price, but got a Yashin, Osgood, or Parish signature on the shoulder. Maybe they have the same thing available at Terminal 5 with choice of Villa, Lampard, or Brovsky?

Reactions: Jack
They said "ALL will be revealed"

what if that includes the stadium !?!?!?!?

Full Monty or GTFO.
87c.gif

but in all reality its just jerseys and maybe something like "in december we reveal our stadium". like a sequel trailer at the end of the first movie

but in all reality its just jerseys and maybe something like "in december we reveal our stadium". like a sequel trailer at the end of the first movie

I am anticipating just jerseys... then in December they'll reveal some more players.

So who's going to be there from the forum?

I wasn't going to go initially (although I did rsvp) because I have work but I think I'll take off and go simply because they had a fairly limited amount of spots, much less than I initially thought. I'm hoping that we'll be able to buy jerseys there, maybe even get one for free and possibly meet and/or get something signed by David Villa.

I wasn't going to go initially (although I did rsvp) because I have work but I think I'll take off and go simply because they had a fairly limited amount of spots, much less than I initially thought. I'm hoping that we'll be able to buy jerseys there, maybe even get one for free and possibly meet and/or get something signed by David Villa.

strongly suspect they'll have a signing with Villa. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they had a "buy a jersey, get something signed by Villa" kind of thing. Which would be cool.

strongly suspect they'll have a signing with Villa. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they had a "buy a jersey, get something signed by Villa" kind of thing. Which would be cool.

You're probably right. I've never cared about signed memorabilia though.