Special Event Nov 13th

I personally think that authentic is the way to go. I bought my first authentic Quakes jersey this year and it is totally worth the extra money. I like having the badges and whatnot. I also love long sleeve jerseys, and they only sell the authentic version of those.

I'm definitely get the long sleeve now and the short sleeve later when it gets warmer. Love LS jerseys.

Reactions: Kjbert and Jack
All jokes aside, it looks good, clean, ours will be better tho..

Attachments

• vibrant-purple-onions-5677929.jpg
    vibrant-purple-onions-5677929.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 18
  • berenjena_3_2.jpg
    berenjena_3_2.jpg
    854 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: Goodfella
Any speculation about what our jerseys might say behind the neck? OCSC just says Orlando City. But the Quakes says #NEVERSAYDIE (which is awesome other than the hashtag ugh). Would be cool to put a motto back there instead of NYCFC or New York City.

Reactions: Kjbert
Any speculation about what our jerseys might say behind the neck? OCSC just says Orlando City. But the Quakes says #NEVERSAYDIE (which is awesome other than the hashtag ugh). Would be cool to put a motto back there instead of NYCFC or New York City.

OC also has a motto printed inside the collar. I would love for it to have New York City on back, and some motto printed inside like OC.

B1sCp65CUAAgu8w.jpg-large.jpeg

Also correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see any information on an event being held. So maybe with ours being an actually event it will be different.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see any information on an event being held. So maybe with ours being an actually event it will be different.

They had a press event. Not sure if fans were invited, though.

My guess is they will reveal the following

A) Jersey sponsor.. obviously
B) They're starting camp overseas
C) 2015 kits
D) another signing

I just heard, from a very reliable source that Etihad will be jersey sponsors. I'm hesitant to fully accept it until next Thursday though.

Of course it is. Not sure why some folks expect it to be anything else. Melbourne got them, NYCFC is going to get them. Package deal, baby. The logo isn't terrible so I'm fine with it.

I don't know how to do this, so I am going to volunteer someone else's time.

Can someone take the Kaka picture and shirt style - overlay it with the navy blue or sky blue - keep the stripes - swap in Etihad - and then see what that lookslike?

Reactions: CP_Scouse
I don't know how to do this, so I am going to volunteer someone else's time.

Can someone take the Kaka picture and shirt style - overlay it with the navy blue or sky blue - keep the stripes - swap in Etihad - and then see what that lookslike?

I'll do it later tonight.