Superdraft 2015 Mega-thread

Reactions: Kjbert
In theory, if NYC draft Besler, they might become instant enemies of the Sporting KC nation.

In theory, if NYC draft Besler, they might become instant enemies of the Sporting KC nation.
Since when did anyone need an excuse to hate us? Fuck 'em and feed them fish. I already loathe them for playing well enough to fool folks into thinking Zusi was anything better than a slightly above average starter, resulting in me having to watch him bassackwards stumble his way across Brazil for 4 matches this summer.

So, KC can place their collective lips firmly on my private part of their choosing and twirl their fat, stubby, Midwestern tongues away.

We're NYC. And we came here for one reason: to own you. So hi MLS. You're not going to start liking us more.

Well apparently we already stole their color.
Well considering it was MCFC that gave NYCFC the colours, SKC are irrelevant. City have been wearing sky blue for 120 years or so, SKC have only been around since the 90s.

Joshua Yaro from Georgetown turns down MLS offer will stay in school for his Junior season according to his coach. r

Can someone explain to me how the draft works? How are the order teams pick determined and what players are eligible? Just NCAA players or what?

Last edited:
SBI has a big board for the draft.http://www.sbisoccer.com/2014/12/2014-draft-board-version.html Stoltz looks like he fits the best for us, from what I know.

Nicholas. It is all college players. We pick second. Then your finish the year prior determines your slot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_MLS_SuperDraft
Its mostly college players, with other players who are of college age who have not be selected through other methods. For example, Jaoa Plata now of Salt Lake, was drafted in the SuperDraft by Toronto when his agent and Ecuadorian club sponsor put him in the SuperDraft list. There is a group of these internationals (usually from South America, especially Ecuador) every year. There are also players who left college early for pro or never went to college but want to join MLS. They are also placed in the SuperDraft (unless they played on a national team, then its a lottery pick).