Swansea City

Hoping the boys can turn it around tomorrow morning against LCFC. Maybe we'll end Vardy's fairytale run of goal scoring.

What do you guys make of the rumors that David Moyes is target #1 for the coaching vacancy should Monk be fired?

Swans we undoubtedly outclassed against the Foxes of LCFC.

The first goal by Mharez was an absolute joke. Hits him on the hand and hip and trickles across the line. He was then clearly offsides on his second goal. I have no idea how the assistant couldn't/wouldn't/didn't see that.

It could have and probably should have been 5 or 6 to 0 in favor of the foxes at the end of the first half with the number of chances they had.

The lone bright spots of the game for the swans were Barrow, Montero, and Routladge. And Montero came on for Routladge at the half and Barrow got 20 minutes as a substitute.

In other news the swans ended Vardy's run of 11 straight games with a goal.

Swans we undoubtedly outclassed against the Foxes of LCFC.

The first goal by Mharez was an absolute joke. Hits him on the hand and hip and trickles across the line. He was then clearly offsides on his second goal. I have no idea how the assistant couldn't/wouldn't/didn't see that.

It could have and probably should have been 5 or 6 to 0 in favor of the foxes at the end of the first half with the number of chances they had.

The lone bright spots of the game for the swans were Barrow, Montero, and Routladge. And Montero came on for Routladge at the half and Barrow got 20 minutes as a substitute.

In other news the swans ended Vardy's run of 11 straight games with a goal.
Yeah. It's amazing we had 2 blown calls go against us that led directly to Leicester goals, and that's basically the least of my concerns. Because as you point out LC had multiple other good chances they didn't finish, and usually Swansea could take no credit for their misses.Plus this team is just completely hapless on offense right now. Another game with strong possession and nothing to show for it. And by nothing I don't just mean no goals, I mean no chances even. I admittedly skipped part of te game but I'm pretty sure we had one good chance where Ayew fed Gomis and he kicked it directly at the keeper.

Yeah. It's amazing we had 2 blown calls go against us that led directly to Leicester goals, and that's basically the least of my concerns. Because as you point out LC had multiple other good chances they didn't finish, and usually Swansea could take no credit for their misses.Plus this team is just completely hapless on offense right now. Another game with strong possession and nothing to show for it. And by nothing I don't just mean no goals, I mean no chances even. I admittedly skipped part of te game but I'm pretty sure we had one good chance where Ayew fed Gomis and he kicked it directly at the keeper.
Ki also hit the cross bar on a free header.

Sigurdson hit the post on a long range strike as well.

Heartbreaker today at the Etihad.
Jeez, that was rough. So glad the players who have underperformed for weeks decided to finally put in an effort, build a strong performance, and then conceded immediately after getting the tying goal.
Also the Man City fans lived up to my expectations of them when they booed Routledge getting up and the granting of a Yellow card, after Sagwa kicked him in the face 6 feet off the ground.

Heart wrenching defeat today. Gomis finally ended his goal scoring drought. Hopefully this is a sign of better things to come.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Ki scored in the 9th minute on a blunder from the West Brom keeper to give the swans a desperately needed victory! (1-0)

The game was pretty scrappy with several penalty appeals by both sides and a handful of cards.

Shelvy was sold to Newcastle for £12 million today.

This just caps off a terrible weekend and early week for the swans who were recently eliminated from the FA cup by 4th tier side Oxford United.

There are also rumors that most players want out of the side or are being sold in order to turn a profit of some sort.

Now I'm worried about the swans maintaining their spot in the premiere league.

Shelvy was sold to Newcastle for £12 million today.

This just caps off a terrible weekend and early week for the swans who were recently eliminated from the FA cup by 4th tier side Oxford United.

There are also rumors that most players want out of the side or are being sold in order to turn a profit of some sort.

Now I'm worried about the swans maintaining their spot in the premiere league.
That's weird. And here I was all interested in them after watching the Premier League Download about them on NBCSN the past weekend.

I had seen speculation they would sell Shelvey and maybe another mid and use the cash for a stiker. Somewhat like NYCFC, they were a bit overweighted with midfielders. They desperately need a scorer.

I had seen speculation they would sell Shelvey and maybe another mid and use the cash for a stiker. Somewhat like NYCFC, they were a bit overweighted with midfielders. They desperately need a scorer.
It just irks me that they chose to sell him right now when he's exactly the kind of player who we could use right now. His spirit and tenacity are contagious with the rest of the squad. (When he plays well)

Now maybe we can spend some of the money from this sale and all the money we haven't used from selling bony to get a real attacking option. Gomis just doesn't seem to be able to do it alone.

I'd hate to see them drop down to Cardiff's level.
I can't imagine anything of that sort happening anytime soon. Even if the unthinkable happens and they do get relegated they still will have more class and a better run organization than that scum from Cardiff.

I can't imagine anything of that sort happening anytime soon. Even if the unthinkable happens and they do get relegated they still will have more class and a better run organization than that scum from Cardiff.

That's not what I meant. I just don't want to see them in the same league with Cardiff.

That's not what I meant. I just don't want to see them in the same league with Cardiff.
The swans will still be a better organization than Cardiff even if they do get relegated.

Swans are owned by the fan trust and several fans with money.
Cardiff is owned by a billionaire who doesn't care about the team or fans.

Swans beat Everton 2-1 behind a panalty from Gilfi Sigurdson and a brace from Andre Ayew!

This was the first win for the new swans boss.