Swansea City

Dyer, which doesn't seem too tactical I admit. A DM would have made sense to me, but who am I to argue with Gary?
Surprised he didn't bring on Leon.

Rumor has it he's planning a move if he doesn't get more playing time.

Swans disappointingly only pulled out a 1-1 draw with the black cats of Sunderland despite dominating most of the action in the game. Ayew nailed the post on a header and the Sunderland keeper made a great save to deny Gomis.

Ayew's header was one of those where it was hard to figure how it didn't go in. I was pleased with the team's play but disappointed in the result.
I also found one of the announcers very hard to understand. I'm usually fine with Scottish accents, but the guy yesterday wavered in and out of indecipherability. I'd be following along fine and then he'd say something that sounded like: "Swansea neeba feedum wallagimbe, and Sunderland habba coolafor dagoozin."

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
I was listening to the game on talk sport and was disappointed with the commentator. He called the game rather blandly and seemed to me like he was pro Sunderland. He didn't get excited when either goal was scored.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I've been hoping a strong start might cause NBC to give us a bit more coverage in their studio shows and to assign the better announcing teams to our games. They chose to feature Tottenham 2 weeks in a row during the Saturday 10am slot when there are 5 or so games going on at once, and Tottenham has been terrible so far this year. Kane is 0-fer the season.

I've been hoping a strong start might cause NBC to give us a bit more coverage in their studio shows and to assign the better announcing teams to our games. They chose to feature Tottenham 2 weeks in a row during the Saturday 10am slot when there are 5 or so games going on at once, and Tottenham has been terrible so far this year. Kane is 0-fer the season.
It's based off of popularity in the United States. For some reason Spurs is an incredibly popular team in the USA. I don't understand why, but they are.

And like every other overhyped Briton Hary Kane has been a bust after everyone has seen him play.

Swansea Away kit featured in web advert from World Soccer Shop alongside kits from Tottenham, Man United, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool. That's heady company. Last year I don't think think they even carried a very wide selection of Swansea gear.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99

Swansea Away kit featured in web advert from World Soccer Shop alongside kits from Tottenham, Man United, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool. That's heady company. Last year I don't think think they even carried a very wide selection of Swansea gear.
Last year they carried 2 old jerseys and a generic epl soccer ball. This year they feature both jerseys and a few other items.

Apparently Swansea has become a hipster team across the globe. Lol

Last year they carried 2 old jerseys and a generic epl soccer ball. This year they feature both jerseys and a few other items.

Apparently Swansea has become a hipster team across the globe. Lol
After I posted I checked Upper 90 and they carry no Swansea stuff at all. Which I don't blame them for, but I really do appreciate World Soccer carrying such a wide lineup. I might have to buy something just to encourage them

After I posted I checked Upper 90 and they carry no Swansea stuff at all. Which I don't blame them for, but I really do appreciate World Soccer carrying such a wide lineup. I might have to buy something just to encourage them
Get the away jersey from this year; it's beautiful.

Swans had less possession, but the better of the chances in the first half.

Gomis should have scored twice and Sigurdson should have put one in as well.

In a perfect world we should be up 3-0.

Hopefully the chances continue to come our way and we can eventually bury one of thwm into the back of the net.

So my in laws are on vacation in Europe right now. The friends they are traveling with are good friends with one of the Swansea owners. So he invited them to watch today's game from the owners box at Liberty Stadium! So jealous!

Words could not describe how excited I was watching us beat Man U! I was literally screaming and jumping up and down in my hotel room. I may have scared a few people and busted some eardrums if they were passing by.

Reactions: mgarbowski