Ticket Exchange

Dan R.

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 29, 2014
I've got season tix in 237, and was wondering if any kind of ticket exchange system is set up/will be set up? I know of one or 2 games I probably won't be able to make, additionally would like to be able to get tickets for friends to come to the games beyond the 2 that I have. I thought I had read something on here, or maybe facebook, about something like this. Would rather deal with people directly and not have to resort to stubhub.

Thnx. Just saw the other thread on the subject. You'd think the club would sort something out like this before the season started...

Thnx. Just saw the other thread on the subject. You'd think the club would sort something out like this before the season started...

In the meantime, you can announce your ticket offers in the appropriate place in this forum. Moderators, do we want to create a separate forum just for tickets involving NYCFC (home or away)?

In the meantime, you can announce your ticket offers in the appropriate place in this forum. Moderators, do we want to create a separate forum just for tickets involving NYCFC (home or away)?
We've chosen not to officially endorse it as it could fall on us. I think a few people have posted in the appropriate Matchday threads

You could also put it up on stubhub. You'd probably be able to get the most return there. I plan to put up a few games that I won't make up there.

I'm good for this weekend, was just curious about how it was gonna work going forward. For what it's worth, I e-mailed the club and they said the system will be up and running by next week.