Timbers Postmatch

Unless you're going to look up the facts, please stop posting nonsense. Here's a government website that lists the diseases pigeons carry and can transmit to people:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/environmental/pigeons.shtml

If you want to continue disputing that, go ahead, but your opinion shouldn't get in the way of scientific facts.
I did a two-second fact check on the flying speed and apparently it's true. Racing homing pigeons can indeed do 90mph. Don't know about diseases though.

[QUOTE="Fantazma, post: 142068, member: 974

It was a fantastic experience in the stadium and Us 50 or so that we're there we chanted as much and as loud as we could for the majority of the game. I think you hear in the replay of tmac's goal us chanting really loud "tommy Mac"

Oh don't know if this was mentioned but all of a sudden we started chanting to some timbers fans that were throwing banter our way. real loud: " you got grabavoy" clap clap... clap clap clap
....Portland is awesome place and very friendly people at least in my experiences in this trip

Fantazma Fantazma , You were 50 strong representing us. Believe me you were noticed, I listened to the Spanish radio Broadcast and they mentioned 50 fans from NY and that they would try to interview you guys, if any of you spoke Spanish . . . did they ?[/QUOTE]

i wish but they did not when i was there. there was a couple of timbers journalist, or bloggers and asked a few questions to some of the fans. that was it...unless this happened at another time or somewhere else.

A unique and honorable mascot for me.

I googled "unique and honorable pigeon" and found this:

tumblr_inline_ngl46nHJyk1qd5zks.jpg