Update Tefu Mashamaite Cb -- Signed W/ Another Club

This is a bit out there and only solves the roster spot, not the international spot. What if Wingert retires and immediately joins the coaching staff? I don't think its that crazy: Kries did it, he clearly values Wingert's leadership, the CB experiment didn't work out, he's way down on the depth chart at fb now and he's a local guy who might want to lay the ground work to stick around for longer than his playing days. Only issue I see is that he is probably making more $ as a player than a coach but maybe CFG is will to work it out if they need the roster spot.
By way down, you mean maybe 2nd to Angelino, who seems to be an amazing LM/LW but doesn't do much defending?

We need to clear a international slot more than we need just a roster spot.
Nothing has been released. This is just another note on the list of unfortunate trades we made. Williams, Seba, Meara, KWS... We sucked big ole donkey dick at making trades this off-season.
are you comparing this to all the other trades going on in mls in the summer transfer window? Seriously, not much is going on for any team. Nycfc seems to be the most active at all, with all new transfers.

Reactions: Gotham Gator
Here you go! http://goo.gl/ZmpLhn

It's all very complicated regarding Tefu, from what we're told. But all hope is not lost...
Quoted in a South African news site?

This post is dedicated to all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothing! To all the people to told me to get off their wifi networks when I was just trying to tweet.

It's all good baby-babay!

By way down, you mean maybe 2nd to Angelino, who seems to be an amazing LM/LW but doesn't do much defending?

We need to clear a international slot more than we need just a roster spot.

are you comparing this to all the other trades going on in mls in the summer transfer window? Seriously, not much is going on for any team. Nycfc seems to be the most active at all, with all new transfers.
No I was saying our history (last winter) of trades not signings have been poor. We certainly have been the most active and we need to be our roster is shit.

Quoted in a South African news site?

This post is dedicated to all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothing! To all the people to told me to get off their wifi networks when I was just trying to tweet.

It's all good baby-babay!

Don't tell me we need to make you an International Liaison, too...

Between Wingert, Grabavoy and Williams, there is 500k of dead wood going into next year. Wingert ironically may be eligible for free agency after this year.

Brovsky at 119k is good value. I'm ok with that.

But I would be happy to lose those three plus Kwame. 550k. Allows for full year DP costs and another 100k player

The fact that Wingert and Grabavoy are making that kind of money is a fucking disgrace. Cut them at the end of the season and if Kreis loves them so much he can pay their assistant coach salaries out of pocket.