Was Rbnj Our Worst Performance Of The Year?

He's got two goals. He makes forward runs. He's about the best we have at this point.

He's no world beater. But I like him. I won't say he is amazing, but he's far from the worst player we have.

He gets into good spots it seems, for both us and at NER. I just think he has some guts. Strikes me as someone who takes it personally to lose. Some of these old fucks don't seem to care too much at all. Their jawing and arm flapping seems to me like people acting how they think they are supposed to act to demonstrate disappointment. Patrick strikes me more as a guy who tightens his jaw and keeps on slugging away.

Yes, he's incredible smart with his runs and hold up play. Off course, he lacks chemistry with his teammates (like everyone else), but #14 is becoming one of my favorites as well.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
He's got two goals. He makes forward runs. He's about the best we have at this point.

He's no world beater. But I like him. I won't say he is amazing, but he's far from the worst player we have.

He gets into good spots it seems, for both us and at NER. I just think he has some guts. Strikes me as someone who takes it personally to lose. Some of these old fucks don't seem to care too much at all. Their jawing and arm flapping seems to me like people acting how they think they are supposed to act to demonstrate disappointment. Patrick strikes me more as a guy who tightens his jaw and keeps on slugging away.

Can't argue with any of this, really, especially considering that the other options are dreadful.

Can't argue with any of this, really, especially considering that the other options are dreadful.
Plus, he's a good southern boy and doesn't look like a junkie, a la Grabavoy.

Seriously, how does a man get to Ned's age with no one telling him his hair is disgusting. It's one thing to have full and flowing locks that bounce in the breeze. Ned's hair looks like what you'd see waiting in line for tix to a Motley Crue reunion show: stringy, dirty and thinning.

Sidebar: my wife thinks Patrick is the best looking guy on the team. Mix is still way more my type.

Plus, he's a good southern boy and doesn't look like a junkie, a la Grabavoy.

Seriously, how does a man get to Ned's age with no one telling him his hair is disgusting. It's one thing to have full and flowing locks that bounce in the breeze. Ned's hair looks like what you'd see waiting in line for tix to a Motley Crue reunion show: stringy, dirty and thinning.

Sidebar: my wife thinks Patrick is the best looking guy on the team. Mix is still way more my type.

Hahahah! Grabby's hair is awful, but not worse than his performance on the field. Poor bastard. I still don't get why this guy starts over Poku. Like it's a fucking running joke with Kreis. He has to be fuckin' with us. Has to.