17,000 “founding Members” Season Ticket Holders

Ok, why is this so difficult?

I got my box and seasoncards or whatever. I previously found the print at home option, so I have printed tickets. But on ticket manager for the event, it says entry method is will call. WTF how do I get in?
Yeah, you should definitely bring your seasoncard -- you'll be able to use it for concessions/merchandise discounts.

Ok, why is this so difficult?

I got my box and seasoncards or whatever. I previously found the print at home option, so I have printed tickets. But on ticket manager for the event, it says entry method is will call. WTF how do I get in?

Of course, I tried calling customer service and they're closed. Frustrating.

Also, not that I care about a sticker, but the materials talk about scarves and stickers, but there were no stickers in the box. Sloppy.
Might also ask your ticket rep for his/her cell phone to help with any game day issues.

Yeah, ticket rep? Was I supposed to be assigned one of those?
1) Log onto your Account Manager page on the NYCFC.com website.
2) Select "contact us" tab on upper right of page.
3) This should open a dialogue box will list your rep and allow you to email him/her directly.

I have used this several times and have always had a timely response.

1) Log onto your Account Manager page on the NYCFC.com website.
2) Select "contact us" tab on upper right of page.
3) This should open a dialogue box will list your rep and allow you to email him/her directly.

I have used this several times and have always had a timely response.

"Customer Service is your New York City FC contact."

They have a dialogue box and a phone number. I called the phone number yesterday and they're closed for the weekend.

Do I sound like an old person who doesn't know how to use the internet, or are these legit issues I'm having?

Reactions: Kjbert

They have a dialogue box and a phone number. I called the phone number yesterday and they're closed for the weekend.

Do I sound like an old person who doesn't know how to use the internet, or are these legit issues I'm having?
No, you just sound like someone trying to deal with what I am guessing is an overwhelmed CS staff!! No worries...
All my games have listed "Will Call" as method of pick up and I have had no issues using my Seasoncard. It seems that is the default listing. Since you have already printed your tickets the Card won't work as previously mentioned. Bring both Card and printed tix to be safe and you get 10% off food/store purchases when you show your Season Card so thats another reason to bring it.

Have fun!!!

Reactions: sbrylski
I'd call them during the week and see if they can assign you a rep. I'd then ask if they can reassign your printed-out tickets to your seasoncard. A) it's easier on the card and B) you get points when your card gets scanned at the gates on your way in. Worth asking if they can straighten this out for you.

Anyone else have problems using the season card for concession discounts? I've tried twice (two different days/games) - both times the concession staff seemed to have no idea what was supposed to happen (10% discount), and both times they swiped it and it didn't work. Something about invalid expiry date?

Anyone else have problems using the season card for concession discounts? I've tried twice (two different days/games) - both times the concession staff seemed to have no idea what was supposed to happen (10% discount), and both times they swiped it and it didn't work. Something about invalid expiry date?
I have used it many times and have only had it work by swiping once. They have to enter the card number by hand and then it works. That said, swiping always works in the stores. At least it has for me.

Reactions: Kjbert
Mine listed my ticket rep. She has left, but there was information there about her.