2016 Mls College Superdraft

It's not what I was talking about, but I'd prefer Vincent by his football skills anyway. Unfortunately, he will hardly last till our choice.

And by the way, the drafted players can't turn down the clubs who chosed them, can they? I mean, the league has them already signed and stuff

They can opt out and go to Europe

I've tried to get information on how to attend the draft and have been unsuccessful.

For the people who went last year, how did you get tickets?

"Somebody grab the beer man the next time he comes around."

CYeKF_FWAAApFJn.jpg:large

Reactions: Kjbert and Fantazma
Said this in the Harrison thread, but maybe he isn't playing this week because Chicago told him he was going first overall.

Said this in the Harrison thread, but maybe he isn't playing this week because Chicago told him he was going first overall.

These "agreements" happen quite often. I also wouldn't be surprised if NYCFC told Harrison he wouldn't fall beyond 4, therefore he's not participating. I believe this scenario is more likely as NYCFC has made it publicly known they're very interested in him.

These "agreements" happen quite often. I also wouldn't be surprised if NYCFC told Harrison he wouldn't fall beyond 4, therefore he's not participating. I believe this scenario is more likely as NYCFC has made it publicly known they're very interested in him.
This makes sense, but the international spot is definitely a wrinkle. Harrison, Texeira and Matarrita would be 9. (Understand any one of them is a question mark, let alone getting all 3.) Plus we are expecting I would think a couple of EDS players. Where are we getting 11 international slots?

Keep in mind we only have a shot if Abu Danladi signs a GA...no Abu no shot at those top 4 players. Do we trade up?

Reactions: Kjbert
Keep in mind we only have a shot if Abu Danladi signs a GA...no Abu no shot at those top 4 players. Do we trade up?
Yes.

We get your better draft spot and one of your international slots.

You take our worse draft spot and Chris Wingert.

It works when you imagine it as a Jedi mind trick.

This really is a 3 player draft right now. You never know with some teams (who thought Shelton would go 2nd last year?). We may have better luck just trading out for Allocation Money if Vincent, Harrison and Yaro aren't available.

Reading about Vincent last night - the FLOOR on this kid is the best defensive LB in the league for 10 years. That probably allows you to play Villa wide also.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Cole Seiler pops up here again. For whatever reason, I'm really feeling like this is a sleeper pick if Yaro doesn't magically fall to us.

I don't necessarily see the love for Yaro. If you are unsure that he is a starting CB in this league, his value goes down.