2017 Roster Discussion

Should it even be news that Mix isn't with the team right now? I feel like that's just par for the course at the moment.

I'd love to just sit down with both sides and figure out what the hell happened.
Instagram story from Mix at a Barry's Bootcamp followed immediately by a pic of Khiry in team training gear this morning. :(:(:(

Should it even be news that Mix isn't with the team right now? I feel like that's just par for the course at the moment.

I'd love to just sit down with both sides and figure out what the hell happened.

How certain are we of this? He hasn't posted anything since Saturday from Norway. He could have flown back to New York and boarded the JetBlue flight with the team to Jacksonville without being on any social media posts.

Reactions: Kjbert
We cant even run a 11 v 11 scrimmage. We dont have enough people.
Obviously, we will have to do some 11 on 11 work as we get closer to the post season but small sided games are a lot more advantageous at this part in the season as it maximizes the number of repetitions and number of players on the ball in game like situations.

Going on sort of a rant! I am pissed at our lack of moves this offseason! Man city drop 30m on a bench player in the 2nd window yet we can't eve drop 5-10m on a young promising player for years to come! I know for a fact we'd have options if we were willing to pay and this offseason has been a total disappointment thus far. Lost a lot replaced little. I don't want Sami khedira I want a young dp like Atlanta united! We definitely can afford it! Alright hope everybody is having a good day.
Don;t be turned off by the snarky replies. Read back a few pages in this thread, many here have had the same nervousness as you. Others have looked back at our signings from the past two yeasr and showed we still made improvements during training camp.

New Cityzen's reward: Be a warm body on the pitch at practice. Be ready to wear a colored bib and watch your favorite players run around a tackle you. Be ready for a death stare by MLS MVP David Villa if you mess anything up.

I am sure I will mess up plenty, but I will score a bunch of headers when Matarrita is marking me, so that's something.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam