2017 Roster Discussion

If Mix and Saunders are completely removed from the roster without any of their salary kept on our books, that would give us around $900K to work with. That's a lot. Plus, no more GAM/TAM to spend on Mix.

Yeah, I expect 2-3 big (relative to MLS) player signings in the next couple weeks not counting our DP. We have a lot of cash to splash right now

Yeah, I expect 2-3 big (relative to MLS) player signings in the next couple weeks not counting our DP. We have a lot of cash to splash right now

Nothing is confirmed yet. We just know they're not traveling for preseason with the team.

Reactions: Kjbert
Still no competent 6 which means our squad pretty much sucks.

And good news for all. This is my last post. I will continue to lurk but I'm cancelling my account now. No more posting. YAY!

Edit: How do I cancel my account? It's not clear. Can a moderator please delete my account or tell me how to do it?

And good news for all. This is my last post. I will continue to lurk but I'm cancelling my account now. No more posting. YAY!

Edit: How do I cancel my account? It's not clear. Can a moderator please delete my account or tell me how to do it?
why cancelling account?

I go to the gym for an hour and all hell breaks loose with MixSaundersGate...

So how long do they let this twist in the wind?

]

Are you Mix? You did say your earned the same.

Don't hold your breath, seems as if they're in a hold pattern until they find a buyer.

does that really help now? other teams probably know we could get desperate and then do a deal where we still pay part of his contract.

I am much less excited about this preseason than I was in past two years. Mix and Saunders wasted on the roster, no 3rd DP, underwhelming additions, no CDM, no Poku

really? i assume you got a miami fc poku shirt

i may be the opposite...i want to see what the youth can potentially do....i feel that 2017 will be a "learning experience" year for the kids.... i wanted youth and im getting it. as for the third DP i do want him now but it seems it will be till summer...which it a waste...but we still need a DM

as for mix and saunders ....if they really are gone...then i thank them for their service and move on.

I think Claudio confirmed in his statement there that Mix and Josh aren't going to be included in the team and they are trying to find homes for those guys

Reactions: NYCFCfan and JayH

Check your PMs

Got an job with the front office and have to end all communications?