2022 NYCFC Kit Thread

First tip is usually the Third Rail scarf. I believe, but can't confirm, that NYCFC lets Third Rail designers know the colors to use so it matches the new kit.

Also a great moment to say, sign up for The Third Rail. It was a great 2021 for the organization from tifo painting, events in Nashville, New England, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Portland for away days as well events in the City with another bourbon release and Q&A with the front office. $10 to all away matches for all members including MLS Cup (Philly really limited our numbers for the Eastern Conference Final). Donations to South Bronx United and old prior goalkeeper Brad Stuver's Laundry Project in Austin. It's only $30 for the season! If you'd like to join, hit the Join Now button at the top right of the page: https://www.thirdrail.nyc
View attachment 11742

That is a damn sharp looking scarf, and if those are the colors of our next jersey, it's a pretty great color scheme.

Reactions: Shwafta
needs some white and it would be perfect. otherwise, it's too FCC. then again the colors are very similar so it was bound to happen.

needs some white and it would be perfect. otherwise, it's too FCC. then again the colors are very similar so it was bound to happen.
"too FCC" we had that color scheme before already with the hypno-kit. Why is it "too fcc"? Any red teams could say their red kit looks too much like another red kit team. I'm fine and happy with this!

"too FCC" we had that color scheme before already with the hypno-kit. Why is it "too fcc"? Any red teams could say their red kit looks too much like another red kit team. I'm fine and happy with this!

that's true.

First tip is usually the Third Rail scarf. I believe, but can't confirm, that NYCFC lets Third Rail designers know the colors to use so it matches the new kit.

Also a great moment to say, sign up for The Third Rail. It was a great 2021 for the organization from tifo painting, events in Nashville, New England, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Portland for away days as well events in the City with another bourbon release and Q&A with the front office. $10 to all away matches for all members including MLS Cup (Philly really limited our numbers for the Eastern Conference Final). Donations to South Bronx United and old prior goalkeeper Brad Stuver's Laundry Project in Austin. It's only $30 for the season! If you'd like to join, hit the Join Now button at the top right of the page: https://www.thirdrail.nyc
View attachment 11742

Third Rail is the best $30 you will ever spend as a NYCFC fan.

View attachment 11742

Should I wait until January since memberships are valid from 1/1 to 12/31 of the year in which they are purchased?

Reactions: Kjbert
Should I wait until January since memberships are valid from 1/1 to 12/31 of the year in which they are purchased?
You pay for the season, doesn't matter when you pay. I've already payed for 2022 and it counts it as the 2022 payment You can actually pay for next season (2023) as well:
1640139389091.png

Attachments

• 1640139369724.png
    1640139369724.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: ckdoerrn
giphy.gif

What we’re they wearing in the training video today

They provided three options, full logo in orange/blue, full logo in orange/black, NYC crest in black

Which one will it be?

the new hoodie has the NYC monogram, other teams seem to have their full logo from what i have seen.
im saying monogram just for the hell of it.

Reactions: Higgs1 and Kjbert