2022 NYCFC Kit Thread

I was always a fan of the badge on the left side because it puts the badge over the heart, but I'm interested to see how it being in the middle affects my opinion!
I get the left side heart symbolism, but don't like the placement because the badges seem like the least important element on the shirt front. First you see the giant sponsor logo because it is big and centered. If you keep going, next you see Adidas, or whoever, because your eyes are trained to read Left to Right. Then if you have not given up, and really, after 2 commercial logos I tend to stop caring, you see the badge. It's over on the right, small, and in the least notable spot, and unless you already are very familiar with it, means nothing because, it's small, players keep moving so it is hard to make out, has 17 elements that can only be understood with an explainer graphic, and and so unless you know what XF FC 1933 cannon/clown/tulip/spears means, you're screwed if you just want to know what freaking team it is.

• Haha
Reactions: danger
I get the left side heart symbolism, but don't like the placement because the badges seem like the least important element on the shirt front. First you see the giant sponsor logo because it is big and centered. If you keep going, next you see Adidas, or whoever, because your eyes are trained to read Left to Right. Then if you have not given up, and really, after 2 commercial logos I tend to stop caring, you see the badge. It's over on the right, small, and in the least notable spot, and unless you already are very familiar with it, means nothing because, it's small, players keep moving so it is hard to make out, has 17 elements that can only be understood with an explainer graphic, and and so unless you know what XF FC 1933 cannon/clown/tulip/spears means, you're screwed if you just want to know what freaking team it is.
So how does putting it in the center help with the second half of your comment?

Reactions: Kjbert
So just FYI. I went to upper90 (in the upper west side) and they told me they can’t fix the jersey.

They told me the liquid they used to use to remove star or other prints in the Jersey is now banned ( no clue whliquid that is). and they don’t have the correct star.

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
Sooo no second kit, before we play a match tomorrow?
Maybe release tomorrow, play in them tomorrow night? It's been a slow release/tease day in MLS but some have referenced tomorrow as the day.