2022 Season Ticket Thread

Does anyone know where the info is on the add on/return/credit, etc. process for this season? Thanks.

Does anyone know where the info is on the add on/return/credit, etc. process for this season? Thanks.

Are you talking about trade in process?

If so, we got an email about it last month. There was some discussion about it in this thread too

Are you talking about trade in process?

If so, we got an email about it last month. There was some discussion about it in this thread too
Yes, thanks. Have the email (and some of the additional instructions links). However, I believe there was more detailed information in season's past, such as deadlines for trading in, etc.

Yes, thanks. Have the email (and some of the additional instructions links). However, I believe there was more detailed information in season's past, such as deadlines for trading in, etc.

Yea. Probably will have to ask your rep. I don't think there was any official email about it. In year's past, it went through the app but now everything is through ticketmaster. There may not be any time day/time deadlines like in the past, but probably a question for the rep.

Please share if you end up asking!

Last edited:
Reactions: JayH
UPDATE on trade in policy.

So, with the weather looking a bit nasty this weekend, I went to trade in some seats and couldn't do it. Contacted my rep to ask and there is indeed a 48 hour prior to kickoff deadline for trading in tickets. I double checked the email we got for trade-in policy and the instructions and it was not mentioned, but it is consistent with how it used to before covid.

UPDATE on trade in policy.

So, with the weather looking a bit nasty this weekend, I went to trade in some seats and couldn't do it. Contacted my rep to ask and there is indeed a 48 hour prior to kickoff deadline for trading in tickets. I double checked the email we got for trade-in policy and the instructions and it was not mentioned, but it is consistent with how it used to before covid.

Shit seriously? I was going to wait until I knew for sure I couldn't go. This blows.

Reactions: Victors87
I don't know if the intern reads this thread, but if they do...

Refrigerator magnets with the season schedule on them are clutch when scheduling family activities around games.

Just saying it may be something to think about next box...

I don't know if the intern reads this thread, but if they do...

Refrigerator magnets with the season schedule on them are clutch when scheduling family activities around games.

Just saying it may be something to think about next box...

I feel like they usually give these away at home openers, I think I had 1 for at least 3 of the last 4 seasons. But I agree 100% should be an EASY add in to our STH boxes....

Question for all you season ticket holders with a massive amount of upgrade credit. It seems in past years that we could select pitchside seats online but now when we search for additional member tickets they are greyed out.

Im in the boat where I have quite a bit of credit (and even will be trading in a few games this season) and it would be nice to upgrade to a game at pitchside. Anyone successfully do this for games this year?

Question for all you season ticket holders with a massive amount of upgrade credit. It seems in past years that we could select pitchside seats online but now when we search for additional member tickets they are greyed out.

Im in the boat where I have quite a bit of credit (and even will be trading in a few games this season) and it would be nice to upgrade to a game at pitchside. Anyone successfully do this for games this year?
Pitchside capacity was heavily reduced this year, not in terms of upgradable seats but just in terms of number of seats for butts to be in.

Reactions: canchon and Joe_Cos
Pitchside capacity was heavily reduced this year, not in terms of upgradable seats but just in terms of number of seats for butts to be in.

great. So I am going to be stuck with a ton of upgrade credit without anywhere to really use it. Just as the FO would want it to be.

great. So I am going to be stuck with a ton of upgrade credit without anywhere to really use it. Just as the FO would want it to be.

you can still get legends seating.. enjoy the buffet and in seat food ( think that's still a thing). that's what I plan to do with my upgrade credit. just waiting til i have enough to get 2 seats.

you can still get legends seating.. enjoy the buffet and in seat food ( think that's still a thing). that's what I plan to do with my upgrade credit. just waiting til i have enough to get 2 seats.

which sections are legends seating?

which sections are legends seating?

I think the legends seats still include the buffet and in-seat food & drink service. I haven't double checked but that was the case in 2019 when I last upgraded to legends.

iqyxclp6nvyxp7xoj8it.jpg

b4d5vx3kiktl5sjvfaot.jpg

Lol they're bribing us with fake rings

i thought the rings were gonna be how they made up for the scarf blunder, but yea.. total bribe. forcing the premium game pre-pay is not cool either. have they learned nothing?

i thought the rings were gonna be how they made up for the scarf blunder, but yea.. total bribe. forcing the premium game pre-pay is not cool either. have they learned nothing?

nah, its probably the "pennant" they said to stay tuned for.