2023 NYCFC Kit Thread

Got a blank kit, figure I'll just add a player during the first or second match at Yankee Stadium. Just shipped (via UPS).

Looks like they have them in stock, hopefully won't be too long of a wait time like last year with the delays in stock and whatnot.
View attachment 12550
Just came here to post this. Didn't see the shipping notice until just now because I have things like this filtered into my not-quite-junk-mail folder. Ordered the exact same shirt, should be here late next week sometime.

Just came here to post this. Didn't see the shipping notice until just now because I have things like this filtered into my not-quite-junk-mail folder. Ordered the exact same shirt, should be here late next week sometime.
Same here. Gonna be in for the first match of the season. I was expecting some sort of fiasco like last year.

Oof. Ordered a player authentic. Not expected to arrive until mid-March. And the youth I got my kid isn’t expected here until May now!

• Angry
Reactions: Joe_Cos
The only websites worthy to rank MLS kits are fashion websites, but they'll never rank them.

Reactions: Kjbert
The only websites worthy to rank MLS kits are fashion websites, but they'll never rank them.
My GF is in the fashion industry. I showed her the thread a few days ago to get her take. Was pretty surprised how different her take was from ours.

Bought it on the Adidas app. If you are in their rewards program, Creators Club, you can redeem points for discount vouchers that are valid toward the kit. Got it 20% ($30) off. $130 after taxes.

Bought it on the Adidas app. If you are in their rewards program, Creators Club, you can redeem points for discount vouchers that are valid toward the kit. Got it 20% ($30) off. $130 after taxes.
Note that buying the authentic kit on adidas doesn't include the MLS crest, Dude Wipes sponsor logo, or Apple TV sponsor logo.

Reactions: Vallos and ckdoerrn