2023 NYCFC Kit Thread

Well, I had to get last year’s for the star, but because I got it at the stadium I managed to avoid any Dude Wipes on my arm. No such luck this year, alas, but I really like the shirt, regardless.View attachment 12567
Curious on that black dot on the left side of the N - photo artifact? mirror dirt?
Just wnana make sure it's not on your jersey!! lololol

Reactions: Kjbert
Reactions: Kjbert
Got the kit in the mail last night. It’s a lower neckline than previously but my bigger concern is that the front doesn’t seem breathable at all given the material needed to print the graphic pattern. We’ll see how it feels during the raging summer months.

Man - I ordered two jerseys back in February through the MLS store. Still not processed or shipped. WTF is wrong with Fanatics?

Man - I ordered two jerseys back in February through the MLS store. Still not processed or shipped. WTF is wrong with Fanatics?
A lot. Best way to get their attention is to tweet them, usually results in a DM from their customer service. Also usually results in some frustrating back and fortth but it’s something.

Someone posted this on reddit, I think it's definitely worth sticking here too. This is not the first time they've done this...
1679937895519.png
Who do we tweet at the fix this, MLS directly?

• Wow
Reactions: adam
Someone posted this on reddit, I think it's definitely worth sticking here too. This is not the first time they've done this...
View attachment 12627
Who do we tweet at the fix this, MLS directly?

hilarious that they make these kinds of mistakes.

Reactions: Shwafta and Kjbert