2023 Roster and Transfer Discussion Thread

Which positions do you think need a new signing?

• Goalkeeper

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Center back

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Left back

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Right back

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Defensive Midfielder

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Midfielder (standard)

• Attacking Midfielder

• Striker (forward)

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • Left Winger

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Right Winger

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Taty and Sands’ lons expire on June 30.

Curious what Sands ends up doing

325K GAM and a third round draft pick to nashville for two international spots. sooo they gonna sign out of league then. i think they were good position with green cards and international slots they had, even expiring ones.

Lots of speculation on Reddit and (what's left of) Twitter this is some kind of Ronaldo move. Does anyone else find that as improbable as I do? Improbable as in "no effin' way" improbable, I mean.

Reactions: Gotham Gator
Lots of speculation on Reddit and (what's left of) Twitter this is some kind of Ronaldo move. Does anyone else find that as improbable as I do? Improbable as in "no effin' way" improbable, I mean.

Lol no. They trolling. If anything he goes to man city not nycfc. I also can’t recall if that legal case against him here In the USA is still ongoing. If it is, he is not coming to usa at all.

Lol no. They trolling. If anything he goes to man city not nycfc. I also can’t recall if that legal case against him here In the USA is still ongoing. If it is, he is not coming to usa at all.
I had to look that one up. This is the most recent story I could find.

If we don't re-sign Sean Johnson, do we make a run at Ochoa?

i think people prefer Barazza. although he won campeones cup, he still had some hiccups. not saying ochoa wont, but he been a starter longer.

EDIT: ochoa wanted to go to europe. but who knows the interest in a winter window. though he is a free agent so it can help signing somewhere there.

i think people prefer Barazza. although he won campeones cup, he still had some hiccups. not saying ochoa wont, but he been a starter longer.

EDIT: ochoa wanted to go to europe. but who knows the interest in a winter window. though he is a free agent so it can help signing somewhere there.

I'm not sold on Barraza as a starter. Really think they're going to sign another starter instead of making Barraza the starter if Sean leaves.

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm not sold on Barraza as a starter. Really think they're going to sign another starter instead of making Barraza the starter if Sean leaves.

i get it. but i feel like if SJ leaves, they give Barazza a shot. at least for a year and see what happens.

if johnson leaves, barraza will get the nod. i think he'll get better with more playing time. the guy just doesn't play enough. most of his issues are due to nerves, i think. he made some killer saves in campeones cup and with more experience, he'll be more solid, i think.